Poll 17 - who should get banned out of this list

who should get banned (only 1)

• Total voters

JSPeg8

Social Credit
I’m gonna bring those arguments to an end here bcz i see all of u spamming threads on how every one is either this or that blah blah blah.

i got a list of a few people that are arguing to cast ur vote ty

grubciu888

Social Credit
I’m gonna bring those arguments to an end here bcz i see all of u spamming threads on how every one is either this or that blah blah blah.

definanently hydra I have thousands of reasons why he should be banned

Last edited:
VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
all of them except skateboardings bc i haven't seen him act like a retard (yet)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
there's a chinese saying"人不知而不愠" which means "people don't know but don't get angry". we should help others and give them true advice instead of abusing them
i voted to ban @KeepYourselfSafe because he always abusing others, no matter what did others said. also, he has strong discrimination.
black people are human, too. there is nothing different between everyone except the skin color.
and personality

nyor

Banned
Social Credit

Manthe should seriously just ban some people like keepyourself safe, 90% of the people here that wasn't super toxic and annoying as fuck like veraux, keeloman and goddamnt (even tho he didn't really leave just isnt as active) left because of how toxic this place is. Would be alot better with those attention seeking retards banned.

grubciu888

Social Credit
there's a chinese saying"人不知而不愠" which means "people don't know but don't get angry". we should help others and give them true advice instead of abusing them
i voted to ban @KeepYourselfSafe because he always abusing others, no matter what did others said. also, he has strong discrimination.
black people are human, too. there is nothing different between everyone except the skin color.
biggest problem on this forum is hydra

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
The following is a reprint from my friend Moren Wang.

The phrase "有朋至远方来,不亦说乎" has been around since ancient times, and it serves to "welcome a guest who has come from afar".

As we all know, we are all human beings. For each of us, there are many people in faraway places that we have never met before, and most of us will never see them in our lifetime - they are our guests from afar. Fortunately, the internet has shortened the distance between us and we should be grateful for that. And, we should appreciate the hard-won opportunity to welcome our guests from afar. Isn't that the way it should be? Why should we give up the opportunity to get to know each other? I think we should be more tolerant.

Discrimination is a sign of inadequate cognition, a mistake that requires brain learning to correct. In the computer world, there is a technology called machine learning. When machines learn, they know how to try and correct mistakes, and when they find mistakes they improve towards the right path, but here are people who make mistakes again and again without thinking about correcting them, are they not as good as machines?

So I think we should punish users who make mistakes multiple times! We should ban KeepYourselfSafe!
im 50% chinese according to my parents but even though i know nothing about chinese culture i think this might actually be true