pls giive me mmc reach and hitbox sets

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
Haven't caught up with minecraft for a couple months now, but you cant use those cheats unless any mmc developments have happened recently.

shioranai

Social Credit
god settings
Terrible settings.
Velocity can be on 0h, 0v, 0c (this means there 0% chance of getting banned!)
NoSlowdown can be used if you set the item Whitelist to none (bypasses everything!)
KillAura can be on 100 - 150 APS, 8 Swing & Attack range, with no targets set (this means AntiCheats + staff won’t be able to tell which player you target so you can’t be banned!)

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Terrible settings.
Velocity can be on 0h, 0v, 0c (this means there 0% chance of getting banned!)
NoSlowdown can be used if you set the item Whitelist to none (bypasses everything!)
KillAura can be on 100 - 150 APS, 8 Swing & Attack range, with no targets set (this means AntiCheats + staff won’t be able to tell which player you target so you can’t be banned!)
additionally you should set your speed more to y-port, this means theyll only be able to see you cheating if theyre connected to a specific server port, which means you wont be banned!

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about "hypixel reach 4.3-4.3" max reach is 4.25 and people said that 3.75+ flags even tho im p sure it does not flag
i wrote 4.3 - 4.3 cause i was too lazy to type 4.25 lmao, if I didnt know that the max was 4.25 then why would I put it to 4.3 and not 6

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
just use ac and aim assist because basically everything else flags/bans