:/

Poggers

Social Credit
Good afternoon friends my suggestion is to add HitBoxes to vape lite but only from 1.9 - 1.14.4 Why only in these versions you will wonder why the aimassist is not that it is used in 1.9 it is but it is only specially made for 1.8 and not in 1.9 it moves so well let's say. The thing about this is that in 1.9 with the maximum settings of AimAssist it moves exaggeratedly and sometimes crashes like in minigames like EggWars. Now why add to vape lite hitboxes (1.9 - 1.14.4) and not just buy the vape v4. Well if you know in the 1.9 community, most of us are closet cheaters (the ones that are currently) and there are ss tools that find vape v4 which is of almost no use to us. Now another point is "The hitboxes are blatant" well, they are right it is blatant but up to a point I think. First if you set a setting like this: 0 - 0.15 this will be bypassable to all anticheats, how "all"? Well, in 1.9 almost the entire community only plays on servers like cubecraft or hypixel (speaking of anticheats), on the other hand if they believe that there are no servers where they do SS they are wrong, cubecraft / hypixel is played little but FFA servers (where they have paladins) what do you think? staff does SS. You should really think a little more about the 1.9 - 1.14.4 community and at least add this feature (HitBoxes 0 - 0.15) only for these versions. Also something that is not so relevant xd is why do you think 1.9 players buy more drip lite than vape lite or vape v4? The answer is ahead of you, it is more in case you DID NOT NOTICE the only thing we need 1.9 players is HitBoxes (0 - 0.15) and well I told you that most of us do not buy vape v4 because we play on servers where they perform SS with paladins and other ss tools
(i dont usualy swear but) HOLY SHIT THATS A LIKE AN ESSAY

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
HitBoxes are blatant and the version makes no difference stop asking this module please.

Poggers

Social Credit
Good afternoon friends my suggestion is to add HitBoxes to vape lite but only from 1.9 - 1.14.4 Why only in these versions you will wonder why the aimassist is not that it is used in 1.9 it is but it is only specially made for 1.8 and not in 1.9 it moves so well let's say. The thing about this is that in 1.9 with the maximum settings of AimAssist it moves exaggeratedly and sometimes crashes like in minigames like EggWars. Now why add to vape lite hitboxes (1.9 - 1.14.4) and not just buy the vape v4. Well if you know in the 1.9 community, most of us are closet cheaters (the ones that are currently) and there are ss tools that find vape v4 which is of almost no use to us. Now another point is "The hitboxes are blatant" well, they are right it is blatant but up to a point I think. First if you set a setting like this: 0 - 0.15 this will be bypassable to all anticheats, how "all"? Well, in 1.9 almost the entire community only plays on servers like cubecraft or hypixel (speaking of anticheats), on the other hand if they believe that there are no servers where they do SS they are wrong, cubecraft / hypixel is played little but FFA servers (where they have paladins) what do you think? staff does SS. You should really think a little more about the 1.9 - 1.14.4 community and at least add this feature (HitBoxes 0 - 0.15) only for these versions. Also something that is not so relevant xd is why do you think 1.9 players buy more drip lite than vape lite or vape v4? The answer is ahead of you, it is more in case you DID NOT NOTICE the only thing we need 1.9 players is HitBoxes (0 - 0.15) and well I told you that most of us do not buy vape v4 because we play on servers where they perform SS with paladins and other ss tools
people might not be able to notice a small incress in hit boxes but an anti cheat will notice a lot