play.blocksmc.com

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
BlocksMC’s anticheat is really bad so if you use these blatant settings right you should be fine for a while. I’ve personally used these for months and rarely gotten banned…

Autoclicker 20-20(or whatever really)
Aimassist (whatever you want)
Reach 3.6-3.8 no checks
Velocity: I bind -25 horizontal to a key to use as a bhop
Killaura: 3.8 attack 4.2 swing range (legit aura)
You can somewhat autoblock if you bind noslow and killaura to the same key, its kinda wonky but it somewhat works

Speed: Briefly toggling anticheat A will work but for longer periods itll anticheat ban

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
BlocksMC’s anticheat is really bad so if you use these blatant settings right you should be fine for a while. I’ve personally used these for months and rarely gotten banned…

Autoclicker 20-20(or whatever really)
Aimassist (whatever you want)
Reach 3.6-3.8 no checks
Velocity: I bind -25 horizontal to a key to use as a bhop
Killaura: 3.8 attack 4.2 swing range (legit aura)
You can somewhat autoblock if you bind noslow and killaura to the same key, its kinda wonky but it somewhat works

Speed: Briefly toggling anticheat A will work but for longer periods itll anticheat ban
Reach will get you banned if you don't use "only while sprinting"
Killaura attack range too high, the risk of getting banned is high I would go max 3,6
Autoblock with legit aura does indeed work but if you unblock during a fight you will flag, and if you use it with noslow NCP will reset your sword so you'll unblock (which flags, dont use noslow).

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Reach will get you banned if you don't use "only while sprinting"
Killaura attack range too high, the risk of getting banned is high I would go max 3,6
Autoblock with legit aura does indeed work but if you unblock during a fight you will flag, and if you use it with noslow NCP will reset your sword so you'll unblock (which flags, dont use noslow).
As i said before i use these settings for 6+ months without bans

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
As i said before i use these settings for 6+ months without bans
Yeah you can but whats the point of having a killaura that will get you banned if you use it too much? I toggle aura quite a lot along with autoblock when someone is bhopping or when im close to dying so I want something that I can use 24/7 with no issues.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Yeah you can but whats the point of having a killaura that will get you banned if you use it too much? I toggle aura quite a lot along with autoblock when someone is bhopping or when im close to dying so I want something that I can use 24/7 with no issues.
I don’t think there are any autoblock settings that work perfectly on bmc

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I use it with limit to items and set it to sword. I didn't every get anticheat banned with this.
Noslow doesn't flag verus only ncp (verus is what bans you). You can even eat gaps it works sometimes but not always.