Social Credit
So i just got a brand new mc account and i want to grind pit on it and not get banned but idk what settings to use ive heard hitboxes doesnt flag and thats its safe to use killaura but ive laso heard the opposite so i want someone to tell me what settings i should use if i want to main kill aura in the drop down part of the pit and then some other settings that i can use while skirting the edge and streaking and sometimes toggling ka. My pings 100 if that makes a difference.
cheers anyone who helps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
So i just got a brand new mc account and i want to grind pit on it and not get banned but idk what settings to use ive heard hitboxes doesnt flag and thats its safe to use killaura but ive laso heard the opposite so i want someone to tell me what settings i should use if i want to main kill aura in the drop down part of the pit and then some other settings that i can use while skirting the edge and streaking and sometimes toggling ka. My pings 100 if that makes a difference.
cheers anyone who helps.
Check out my signature. KillAura doesn't look as suspicious when you are around a lot of people as if you would only fight two people, but I still wouldn't really recommend it. You can use hitboxes, but I would just recommend turning up your AimAssist to something higher so you definitely can't get banned for it.

Social Credit
Check out my signature. KillAura doesn't look as suspicious when you are around a lot of people as if you would only fight two people, but I still wouldn't really recommend it. You can use hitboxes, but I would just recommend turning up your AimAssist to something higher so you definitely can't get banned for it.
Idk how to check ur signature so can u j tell me what like reach, velo, hitbox settings I should use if u think ka is gonna get me banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Blatant modules are not “safe”
cheers anyone who helps.
You can configure killaura to look pretty ok but it will never be as safe as non blatant combat modules, like aimassist. For the pit the safest option is probably silent killaura (on a low angle and aim speed to not make it look weird) as i've heard right clicking with normal aura flags in the pit, although nothing I can confirm and idk why it would flag in the pit but no other game on Hypixel. Don't use killaura 24/7, preferably don't use it at all.
Idk how to check ur signature so can u j tell me what like reach, velo, hitbox settings I should use if u think ka is gonna get me banned
1686336254675.png
This is the signature but you can't see it if you're on phone.

Social Credit
do u reckon if i use 0.1 hitoxes with 3.25 to 3.4 ill get banned?

Social Credit
can i toggle keep sprint if someone is running? Can i be mroe blatant untill like pres 1 then lower settings? sorry for all the questions

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
do u reckon if i use 0.1 hitoxes with 3.25 to 3.4 ill get banned?
Stick to like 3,15-3,3. You could have silent aura on a bind with like 4,2 attack range if needed, although I don't recommend it since if staff spectates you you'd get banned although I feel like thats highly unlikely.
can i toggle keep sprint if someone is running? Can i be mroe blatant untill like pres 1 then lower settings? sorry for all the questions
On a toggle yeah probably, the pit doesn't have replay so unless a staff spectates you you're fine.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
What they said use hit boxes and for staff checker you can buy gusts staff checker don’t know a lot about it as I don’t use it but it costs $10. Now might be a bad time to use blatant stuff as rhune is going nuts with pit bans.

Social Credit
Stick to like 3,15-3,3. You could have silent aura on a bind with like 4,2 attack range if needed, although I don't recommend it since if staff spectates you you'd get banned although I feel like thats highly unlikely.

On a toggle yeah probably, the pit doesn't have replay so unless a staff spectates you you're fine.
Do u reckon these are alright and wont get me staffed? i rarely toggle keepsprint rlly only if im chasin someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot (484).png
    Screenshot (484).png
    819.4 KB · Views: 31