Ac: anything
Reach - 3.3-3.6
Velo: 60h 100v 100c only while targeting

20 ms settings :

Aa: anything
Ac: 13-18
Reach: 3.1-3.3

I Have ultimate+ rank on kitpvp & I use these settings for months and not banned so you can use these.

Reactions: VVV

JSPeg8

Social Credit
100 ms settings :

Ac: anything
Reach - 3.3-3.6

20 ms settings :

Ac: 13-18
Reach: 3.1-3.3

I Have ultimate+ rank on kitpvp & I use these settings for months and not banned so you can use these.
he asked for pika net work settings not lunar network settings you autist

JSPeg8

Social Credit
all of those cracked servers anti cheats are a joke just max out everything

Invectus

Social Credit
Pika uses very sensitive Matrix (but falsely punishes legits a lot and false flags). Not sure about KitPvP specifically, but don't use fucking 60% horizontal with 100% chance at all times lmao. If they are anything like their sister network (Jartex) in terms of staff the main issue you will have is being frozen, which happens a lot falsely as well. Just use something normal like low reach, decent AC, AA doesn't really matter, just don't use max settings as it will look suspicious most likely, and some decent velocity.

Social Credit
Pika uses very sensitive Matrix (but falsely punishes legits a lot and false flags). Not sure about KitPvP specifically, but don't use fucking 60% horizontal with 100% chance at all times lmao. If they are anything like their sister network (Jartex) in terms of staff the main issue you will have is being frozen, which happens a lot falsely as well. Just use something normal like low reach, decent AC, AA doesn't really matter, just don't use max settings as it will look suspicious most likely, and some decent velocity.
75H and 100% chance is good ?

artzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
yh it and auto i used 12-14 cps and got banned too. nothing i try works on that server there are some days when the anti cheat sucks and i get to use reach tho

Last edited:
VapeV4

Leeeiif

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
they now have sparky instead of matrix. sparky is a good anticheat so just chill with you settings.