Perfect Swing on autoclicker

KIS0RI

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite):

Suggestion Description: It would work in such a way that in the autoclicker option there would be an option for version 1.12 (or in the lite version higher versions), which would work in such a way that when you hold the left mouse button it automatically clicks with 1.9+ delay. This should be added, because the autoclicker on version 1.9+ is useless.

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite):

Suggestion Description: It would work in such a way that in the autoclicker option there would be an option for version 1.12 (or in the lite version higher versions), which would work in such a way that when you hold the left mouse button it automatically clicks with 1.9+ delay. This should be added, because the autoclicker on version 1.9+ is useless.
just use killaura with perfect swing or just click 1 cps its not hard

VapeV4

PapiJors

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
but, seriously. Merryzz has this mod for 2 months or more and you probably have it too for helping him get config for hypixel or I don't know how but I also want to have it and enjoy the experience. how can I get it?

Last edited:

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
but, seriously. Merryzz has this mod for 2 months or more and you probably have it too for helping him get config for hypixel or I don't know how but I also want to have it and enjohow can I get it? y the experience. how can I get it?
Nope but I need it

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
but, seriously. Merryzz has this mod for 2 months or more and you probably have it too for helping him get config for hypixel or I don't know how but I also want to have it and enjoy the experience. how can I get it?
Nope but I need it
I do have it (as you can see in a video I made on youtube) but I don't know if the owner wants people to share it so its best I don't. Hopefully vape actually lets you see rotations in the future though.

VapeV4

PapiJors

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Lo tengo (como se puede ver en un video que hice en youtube) pero no sé si el propietario quiere que la gente lo comparta, así que es mejor que no lo haga. Sin embargo, con suerte vape realmente te permite ver rotaciones en el futuro.
It's understandable, I only know about merryzz and you who have the mod. But just like in Minecraft, if no one finds out that you're passing it, you're not cheating 😏 Send it to me on discord I left it there thanks

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I do have it (as you can see in a video I made on youtube) but I don't know if the owner wants people to share it so its best I don't. Hopefully vape actually lets you see rotations in the future though.
Just share it with me Idek anyone that wants it so i cant rlly leak it