Pearl clutch

idc9999

Social Credit
I think a cool feature for vape v4 would be an auto pearl clutch module where theres a slider where u set the fall distance and for example, if fall distance was 4, then it auto aims at the closet player and it shoots. The horizontal and vertical speed should be customizable too as well as a max angle feature. I think there should be two modes, auto or on bind.

Anyways, thx for reading!
for Vape v4!

idc9999

Social Credit
Manthe PLZZZZ add this! the rsz i got vape v4 is because of the cool auto mlg and stuff. Cool features attract ppl so..

idc9999

Social Credit
pearl clutching just takes a bit of hot keying and reaction time, it’s not that hard
i already know how to pearl clutch, its that some of my pearls dont land sometimes but robots are perfect at aiming. like, i already said, why is there a autoclicker? its not that hard to click, same with pearl clutch, i think many ppl would find it useful even though its not %100 neccessary.

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
i already know how to pearl clutch, its that some of my pearls dont land sometimes but robots are perfect at aiming. like, i already said, why is there a autoclicker? its not that hard to click, same with pearl clutch, i think many ppl would find it useful even though its not %100 neccessary.
An auto clicker is a necessary closet setting, while pearl clutch and mlg are not