Pc died black screen

8rec

Social Credit
So i was using vape v4 in hypixel playing some casual skywars with legit config and suddenly my pc came up with black screen first I thought it was some wire issue but the re wiring didn't help and restarted several times and waited for 1 day still no progress it is still black screen what do I do please help

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
So i was using vape v4 in hypixel playing some casual skywars with legit config and suddenly my pc came up with black screen first I thought it was some wire issue but the re wiring didn't help and restarted several times and waited for 1 day still no progress it is still black screen what do I do please help
I've had a similar situation and I discovered that vape was holding my pc at gunpoint, and it got scared enough to shut off the processor. I suggest you contact vape's support and request a ransom note.

JSPeg8

Social Credit
are you autistic the reason ur pc is black screening is because u are trying to run a 32 bit game on a complete sack of shit for a pc try buying an actual computer you fucking broke sad LOSER

8rec

Social Credit
are you autistic the reason ur pc is black screening is because u are trying to run a 32 bit game on a complete sack of shit for a pc try buying an actual computer you fucking broke sad LOSER
Well I have a really good pc I get like 800+ fps with 256x pack soo

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
But you're the sad loser.