Opinions on v4.10?

Thoughts?

• Total voters
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
just interested to hear everyone’s opinion

I think the new stuff is awesome lmfao but it’s not practical to use in an actual game since it’s kinda blatant (except maybe bed nuker if used properly.)

tyxers

Social Credit

I think the new stuff is awesome lmfao but it’s not practical to use in an actual game since it’s kinda blatant (except maybe bed nuker if used properly.)
in my opinion, the new bridging methods are kinda slow compared to the legit counterpart. isn't viable if ur rushing and its a fight for high ground. Also, what are your thoughts in fastplace getting detected?

pickledick

Social Credit
in my opinion, the new bridging methods are kinda slow compared to the legit counterpart. isn't viable if ur rushing and its a fight for high ground. Also, what are your thoughts in fastplace getting detected?
compared to the regular legit mode? Godbridge is probably 50% faster than that, that’s pretty massive when going over long distances

december

Banned
Social Credit

I think that the new scaffold modes are completely useless, they're slower than doing it legit and look pretty obvious. Bednuker is nice for some people, however I could care less. The text GUI update part was pretty cool, and the clutch module is nice in some cases but sometimes fucks you over.

tyxers

Social Credit
compared to the regular legit mode? Godbridge is probably 50% faster than that, that’s pretty massive when going over long distances
comparing it to normal legit isn't the issue, its the lack of speed compared to the actual "normal" counterpart.

tyxers

Social Credit
I think that the new scaffold modes are completely useless, they're slower than doing it legit and look pretty obvious. Bednuker is nice for some people, however I could care less. The text GUI update part was pretty cool, and the clutch module is nice in some cases but sometimes fucks you over.
my thoughts exactly, thx for typing it for me december

pickledick

Social Credit
comparing it to normal legit isn't the issue, its the lack of speed compared to the actual "normal" counterpart.
Id like to see a comparison for godbridge, it seems just as fast as doing it normally. For tellybridge I noticed it’s faster with togglesprint on

december

Banned
Social Credit
Id like to see a comparison for godbridge, it seems just as fast as doing it normally. For tellybridge I noticed it’s faster with togglesprint on
Godbridge on vape is alot slower, the diagonal godbridge is just awful and extremely slow. Here is a video where I godbridged with Vape's scaffold then did it "legit" with fastplace:

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Godbridge on vape is alot slower, the diagonal godbridge is just awful and extremely slow. Here is a video where I godbridged with Vape's scaffold then did it "legit" with fastplace:
Your diagonal is bugging there in the start, its obviously not supposed to place only 1 block every second like that.

In any case we can and already have just made it faster a minute ago, but there is a balancing between how fast it can go without falling at some point. If its constantly full walking speed as you demonstrated, you will inevitably fall. It is made to prefer sacrificing speed when it needs to so that it never falls, rather than bridge at full speed and fall every 20-50 blocks as you'll see in any "legit" bridging. It should still be ~90% speed(on average), not "alot" slower as you suggested. But like I said changes were made since then.

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Your diagonal is bugging there in the start, its obviously not supposed to place only 1 block every second like that.

In any case we can and already have just made it faster a minute ago, but there is a balancing between how fast it can go without falling at some point. If its constantly full walking speed as you demonstrated, you will inevitably fall. It is made to prefer sacrificing speed when it needs to so that it never falls, rather than bridge at full speed and fall every 20-50 blocks as you'll see in any "legit" bridging. It should still be ~90% speed(on average), not "alot" slower as you suggested. But like I said changes were made since then.
Thanks Manthe! xoxo babes

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Also, what are your thoughts in fastplace getting detected?
Fastplace isn’t detected? Or unless I misunderstood the question, Fastplace has no straightforward check because right clicks do not send packets to the server so I’d assume only the placing speed is detectable to a point? This is just my best guess but hypixel is focused on fixing things that destroy the experience (I.e flying, hopping, etc)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Fastplace isn’t detected? Or unless I misunderstood the question, Fastplace has no straightforward check because right clicks do not send packets to the server so I’d assume only the placing speed is detectable to a point? This is just my best guess but hypixel is focused on fixing things that destroy the experience (I.e flying, hopping, etc)
I think people either got it completely wrong or they see blocks disappearing as detection.

Idon'tsmoke

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
New BedBreaker causes cpu temperature to go up and my pc becomes an airplane 🤣. Don't know if it's a coincindence or not but it happens every time I enable it.

tyxers

Social Credit
apparently it’s the placing speed, as people are getting banned with 1 now, I tested with a 4 accounts only using it and autoclicker, out of the 4 accounts 1 has been banned so I am now fully aware if the rumors are fully true, needs further testing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
apparently it’s the placing speed, as people are getting banned with 1 now, I tested with a 4 accounts only using it and autoclicker, out of the 4 accounts 1 has been banned so I am now fully aware if the rumors are fully true, needs further testing.
That would be such a flawed way of banning people if they have no actual way of knowing wether or not they're using fastplace. Obviously any slightly experienced person can recognize fastplace in a replay but that alone would not be enough proof as it can be done legit. I feel like tons of people drag clicking would get banned then.

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
that is very false. a c08 packet is sent if you right click while facing a block

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I haven't tried on Hypixel yet but I like it. Definitely fun to use the different scaffold modes as well as bed breaker (rip bedbreaker on Hypixel though). The bugs were quite annoying but thankfully they got fixed pretty quickly. Im quite impressed, the modules work very well for how complicated they seem to be.

pickledick

Social Credit
I haven't tried on Hypixel yet but I like it. Definitely fun to use the different scaffold modes as well as bed breaker (rip bedbreaker on Hypixel though). The bugs were quite annoying but thankfully they got fixed pretty quickly. Im quite impressed, the modules work very well for how complicated they seem to be.
agreed great to see things get fixed quick, didnt realize the godbridge could be as fast as it is now. is bedbreaker actually patched on hypixel though? I heard it works on certain gamemodes and other times they must be turning the check on/off. was working fine when I was using it earlier today

pickledick

Social Credit
also did anyone else realize you can build up with godbridge by holding space? its actually really good idk if its on purpose