Opinions on Screensharing?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Invades your privacy, causes accounts to get stolen and false bans legit players.

I think its worth noting I do not play on any servers that screenshare but if I did I would not allow a screenshare even if I was 100% legit with nothing to hide.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Invades your privacy, causes accounts to get stolen and false bans legit players.

I think its worth noting I do not play on any servers that screenshare but if I did I would not allow a screenshare even if I was 100% legit with nothing to hide.
Yeah, I think ssing is fucking retarded and creepy, personally if I ever got ssed by any server not well known I would just log out because they do some weird shit

A few weeks ago my friend got banned on ss because they checked his email for Manthe and banned him, also another random guy who i don't know got banned on ss because they checked his browser history for vape.gg and banned

Aside from that you can get banned by playing legit and optimizing your PC, like having windows services off, using veracrypt, or whatever your sser think looks sus they will insta ban

What is everyone elses opinions?