ooga booga

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
how are black people still around lmfaooooo i thought we flushed all that shit down the toilet

and nah i know i been inactive but i just been doing your mom and cumming deep in her tight pussy with my big white man meaty cock, & secretly campaigning my #ICryalgiaIForPresident run, and I gotta say man i really fucking hate nig nogs. why yall always gotta work at walmart u bum ass burnt meat go get a real job and stop leeching on the white mans nuts and welfare

btw @Goddamnt you may be a little bitch ass hater but i'm willing to ban league if i win because honestly that games almost as fucking retarded as abe lincoln freeing the porch monkeys

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
how are black people still around lmfaooooo i thought we flushed all that shit down the toilet

and nah i know i been inactive but i just been doing your mom and cumming deep in her tight pussy with my big white man meaty cock, & secretly campaigning my #ICryalgiaIForPresident run, and I gotta say man i really fucking hate nig nogs. why yall always gotta work at walmart u bum ass burnt meat go get a real job and stop leeching on the white mans nuts and welfare

btw @Goddamnt you may be a little bitch ass hater but i'm willing to ban league if i win because honestly that games almost as fucking retarded as abe lincoln freeing the porch monkeys
#ICRYALGIALFORPRESIDENT

fan

Social Credit

#ICRYALGIALFORPRESIDENT

JSPeg8

Social Credit
ALL OF MY HATERZ ARE SOME BLACK ASS COONS I CANT WAIT TO DEPORT THEM OUT OF HERE BCZ ALL THEY DO IS SIT AROUND ALL DAY ON THEIR LAZY ASSES THOSE KFC STEALING KOOL AID SIPPING COONS