nyor appeal

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
I am here to request for certain individuals to hop off nyor's dick as boosting reaction score is not a crime.

Nyor was the most active forum'er and was actually somewhat useful unlike 90% of the people here which give out the shittest settings because they cannot afford alts to do hypixel config testing.

most people that try get him banned were not even active before nyor was banned. you are opps for no reason.

@Manthe please take this appeal into consideration and just reset his reaction score as you cannot stop him from alting and he did not commit a vicious crime.

A l o t i e

Social Credit
he's worthless, stupid, sociopathic, bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, Yokel. but he deserves to spend the rest of his useless life in this forum +1

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
he's worthless, stupid, sociopathic, bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, Yokel. but he deserves to spend the rest of his useless life in this forum +1
I understand that you have strong negative feelings towards someone, but it's important to remember that respectful and constructive communication is encouraged in online forums and in general. Expressing extreme derogatory language towards others is not productive and can contribute to a hostile environment. It's always better to engage in civil discussions and express your opinions in a respectful manner. If you have any specific concerns or issues, it's recommended to address them calmly and thoughtfully.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
says the person who preaches for max hitboxes outside pit. and i have tested this myself recently
hes clearly a troll and the fact that you didnt even realise yet is crazy youre def autistic or mentally challenged in 12 different ways

VapeV4

SunshineGG

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
i agree to unban nyor although im quite mad with her
i have to admit that she's a really active member, not only the frequence of posting but also the registeration date
she often gives useful suggestions on cheating. however, i can't stand her racism and abusing (she once spammed "nigga" and "kys on my discord)
since there's too many "useless" members now, i agree to unban nyor

Last edited:

Keeloman

Social Credit
Nyor was weird but why would you ban someone for reaction score boosting, weird to do and to ban someone for it. People really be caring about forums stats

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
What's the point of unbanning someone that ban evading all the times? It's useless at this point.

VapeV4

SunshineGG

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Nyor was weird but why would you ban someone for reaction score boosting, weird to do and to ban someone for it. People really be caring about forums stats
skatebosrdings and i were trying to "beat" nyor for our ego lol

VapeV4

SunshineGG

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
For real the dick riding is insane.

I am reformed and no longer racist.

Hydra, Skateboardings and Sunshine didn't use a script and also got banned lol. Also, I was banned for reaction boosting originally and that was like 6 months and I waited it out and didn't ban evade at all. Then I got unbanned and after like 2 days banned again for literally no reason by samson.
yeah. skateboardings couldn't figure out how to use scripts lol

VapeV4

SunshineGG

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
i admit that im the first one who boosted the reaction score. i used temporary email and registered srveral alts for the title of wkm. (i was an active member before doing that) As i told this to Skateboardings, i didn't relize that my behavior breaked the fairness. And it was unexpected that my behavior led to a competition between Nyor, Skateboardings and me, which badly influenced the normal environment of the forum. I don't expect Manthe to unban my previous alt. However, please allow me (also nyor) to continue being a member of the forum.
Sometimes (or most of the time) you may be confused by my behavior (such as misunderstanding a joke) and poor grammar. As you know, Chinese government blocked most of the non-Chinese websites which makes Chinese are hardly able to communicate with non-Chinese people. This causes cultural diversity between you and me, including the way of speaking and playing jokes. Most Chinese are poort in English bc of that. Can you believe that my English performance is in the lead of my school?
Please allow me to stay. thx