New Watchdog is good

Social Credit
been using basic settings 85 velocity and 0.1 hitboxes auto clicker and aim assist visuals and that and im getting banned alot

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
85 Velocity (I’m assuming you used horizontal only) is kinda risky, so that might’ve got you banned.
0.1 Hitboxes is also very risky, so that also might’ve gotten you banned.

Just don’t use blatant modules and be smart about what settings you use, and you’ll be safe

Kane

Social Credit
How did you get banned for these settings?? Multiple times? You must be doing something wrong.. I've used similar settings or even more blatant and haven't been banned once. Also I don't think Watchdog was updated.. it sucks and always will. Only thing that was added was replay system. Which Doesn't help at all because it doesn't change the actual problem; Hypixel staff can't ban for almost any reach or Aim Assist just by watching.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
How did you get banned for these settings?? Multiple times? You must be doing something wrong.. I've used similar settings or even more blatant and haven't been banned once. Also I don't think Watchdog was updated.. it sucks and always will. Only thing that was added was replay system. Which Doesn't help at all because it doesn't change the actual problem; Hypixel staff can't ban for almost any reach or Aim Assist just by watching.
Actually, I think moderators can ban for reach now, since they have the moderation tool.
They can just slow down the speed and see the distance between the attacker/target, which can be VERY blatant if you use more than 3.8 reach.

Kane

Social Credit
Actually, I think moderators can ban for reach now, since they have the moderation tool.
They can just slow down the speed and see the distance between the attacker/target, which can be VERY blatant if you use more than 3.8 reach.
They could do that using recorded and uploaded evidence but still almost never banned for reach. They're very timid and don't want to false ban. That being said, anything over 3.8 I guess could be up in the air but if you're smart you definitely can get away with it.

BegoneThot

Social Credit
They could do that using recorded and uploaded evidence but still almost never banned for reach. They're very timid and don't want to false ban. That being said, anything over 3.8 I guess could be up in the air but if you're smart you definitely can get away with it.
Moderators are really bad in detecting reach, I've done several reports on the forum showing cheaters with blatant reach and even then they didn't ban it.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Moderators are really bad in detecting reach, I've done several reports on the forum showing cheaters with blatant reach and even then they didn't ban it.
That’s probably because they don’t accept forum reports in first person view. This is because there’s a chance you might have misplace disadvantage enabled, or other POV alterations that can affect the evidence.
(For example, 110 FOV can make the opponent look like they’re hitting you from farther away)

Last edited:

BegoneThot

Social Credit
That’s probably because they don’t accept forum reports in first person view. This is because there’s a change you might have misplace disadvantage enabled, or other POV alterations that can affect the evidence.
(For example, 110 FOV can make the opponent look like they’re hitting you from farther away)
Oh so in that case getting banned in Duels is harder than in other games

pickledick

Social Credit
theres no updates, especially not against ghost modules lol. if you use blatant shit then you should expect to be banned at some point anyway regardless of updates. You idiots fall for their fear mongering so hard that you think 11 year old staff that fail to ban bhoppers can now suddenly identify your 10% extra reach because they can replay it, like come on

Rases

Social Credit
failed to mention I was using Timer 1.07
Well timer is one of the most detectable modules in any Minecraft hacked client. Some people say that timer < 1.1 won’t get you banned in hypixel it’s simply because watchdog timer check is above that value just to prevent false ban caused by boosted CPUs ( which, to be fair, is technically a timer hack). I think timer checks are pretty straightforward, so hypixel might just in one day lower the 1.1 value.

I think 1.07 timer is still somewhat “safe”, but timer is generally unsafe due to it’s inherently detectable nature.

Another very possible reason for your ban is vertical velocity (you said you use 85% velocity, can you verify which velocity you are using? Namely, vertical or horizontal?)

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
before using vape, i've used a hacked client called hanabi developing by a chinese(this client is also for hypixel server). i met the same situation that i was banned because of using velocity.i've tried many kinds of settings on that and vape ,finally all of them were banned by watchdog. its strange that setting to no knockback is more undetectable than legit velocity settings.