New Staff Role and Applications

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Allow currently active well-known members to be able to apply for a new role on the forums this new staff role is only to delete advertising posts which I am really getting sick of.

buyspook

Social Credit
Allow currently active well-known members to be able to apply for a new role on the forums this new staff role is only to delete advertising posts which I am really getting sick of.
Yuh, would be nice if you can have roles in the forum. Like if you own Vape Lite, you have the lite role. I know that this is a thing previously but the database got hacked. But you can make it where we can do email confirmations and get that role. So it shows who owns what, and this can be a optional feature if you don’t want people to know you own Vape.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Yuh, would be nice if you can have roles in the forum. Like if you own Vape Lite, you have the lite role. I know that this is a thing previously but the database got hacked. But you can make it where we can do email confirmations and get that role. So it shows who owns what, and this can be a optional feature if you don’t want people to know you own Vape.
I like the idea

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I already am replaceable enough as is, not going to risk my job even more by allowing you fuckers to take over. Most of the spam is filtered anyways and the ones that get through I catch on a daily basis.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I already am replaceable enough as is, not going to risk my job even more by allowing you fuckers to take over. Most of the spam is filtered anyways and the ones that get through I catch on a daily basis.
That was not my intention, it was more of an attempt to help.

Vape

Social Credit
That was not my intention, it was more of an attempt to help.
Hes just messing around, we appreciate your willingness to help. Anyway, most of the spam should be prevented now.
As best coder EU I have coded a machine learning technology that will operate on vapes servers and prevent people trying to sell you guys pills to enlarge your penis.