new KA settings

Bergba

Social Credit
So before the last update I've been using legit switch aura with 2 targets, is there any way to achieve similar results rn? If I use blatant switch aura will I get watchdogged?

fletcher7?7

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
So before the last update I've been using legit switch aura with 2 targets, is there any way to achieve similar results rn? If I use blatant switch aura will I get watchdogged?
Blatant switch doesn't watchdog, I assume your on pit because normally legit aura flagged hitboxes, you should be fine with blatant - as long as you don't right click while it is active as that virtually insta bans, I THINK silent aura bypasses well but confirmation would be nice ackhem meowmeow

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Use Normal aura if you play the pit. Its like the old legit aura (you can even autoblock, in other words hold right click) but without multiple targets.
Blatant switch doesn't watchdog, I assume your on pit because normally legit aura flagged hitboxes, you should be fine with blatant - as long as you don't right click while it is active as that virtually insta bans, I THINK silent aura bypasses well but confirmation would be nice ackhem meowmeow
Silent aura does indeed bypass but on the pit you should probably use an aura without rotations to prevent head snapping (easy staff ban).

Bergba

Social Credit
Yes, I am on pit. I'll try out the blatant switch and be careful not to block, thanks.

Use Normal aura if you play the pit. Its like the old legit aura (you can even autoblock, in other words hold right click) but without multiple targets.
Well yes, the issues is that I am going to miss the 2 target aura, it's just really good for streaking.

EmPaKu1

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I'm testing the different auras on a singelplayer world and the blatant aura target mode none seems to be the same, visually as the old legit aura. Tho I'm not sure about bypasses and such on hypixel.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I'm testing the different auras on a singelplayer world and the blatant aura target mode none seems to be the same, visually as the old legit aura. Tho I'm not sure about bypasses and such on hypixel.
Its pretty much the same except for multiple targets, applies to bypasses too. It will flag for hitbox checks since no rotations, on Hypixel. Holding right click is "vanilla" autoblock.