Need undetectable settings that won't get me banned by staff!

RektCat

Social Credit
Hey, so I have a lvl 200 main and I don't wanna get banned by staff, so anyone who is a professional would like to send me some settings? I would rly appreciate it.

Also send aim assist settings, if u think I should use it (I know it's undetectable but still need it XD)

I get approx 200 ping if that helps!

Edit - I wanna play bedwars, duels and skywars with these settings.

Last edited:

Frosty

Social Credit
Hey, so I have a lvl 200 main and I don't wanna get banned by staff, so anyone who is a professional would like to send me some settings? I would rly appreciate it.

Also send aim assist settings, if u think I should use it (I know it's undetectable but still need it XD)

I get approx 200 ping if that helps!

Edit - I wanna play bedwars, duels and skywars with these settings.
Reach: 3.1-3.2 Vertical Check Only While Sprinting Disable in Water
Velocity: 90% H 100% V 100% C
AA: Generally choose what you think looks legit to someone spectating you, I personally use 4 H aim assist but you can go higher if you want
(considering your ping nobody will be able to tell if you're cheating or not)

DreamyRyan

Social Credit
Velo can be 80 or smth, scaffold can be anything (legit mode ofc), ac can be pretty much anything I use 10-17, 3.3 reach will bypass, aimassist can be anything, same with wtap and sprint. You can do anything in the render section.

RektCat

Social Credit
Reach: 3.1-3.2 Vertical Check Only While Sprinting Disable in Water
Velocity: 90% H 100% V 100% C
AA: Generally choose what you think looks legit to someone spectating you, I personally use 4 H aim assist but you can go higher if you want
(considering your ping nobody will be able to tell if you're cheating or not)
Thanks!

RektCat

Social Credit
Velo can be 80 or smth, scaffold can be anything (legit mode ofc), ac can be pretty much anything I use 10-17, 3.3 reach will bypass, aimassist can be anything, same with wtap and sprint. You can do anything in the render section.
80 velo is too blatant imo

Red

Social Credit
I personally will go down to 55% not too blatant if I have 200ms but it's bannable by staff if you're unlucky (very unlikely)
Idk... With 55% you will probably get banned by staff or the anti-cheat imo.

So In

Social Credit
Idk... With 55% you will probably get banned by staff or the anti-cheat imo.
Oh my gosh,You cant see velocity with bare eyes and there's not a horizontal velocity check for watchdog.Please tell me how can I get banned?

Red

Social Credit
Oh my gosh,You cant see velocity with bare eyes and there's not a horizontal velocity check for watchdog.Please tell me how can I get banned?
Well, since there's no check for it, then you can use it without really being worried. But anyways i would take care about getting detected for the staff members, even if it's not easy to know when someone is using it, you may still get caugth, and that's how you can get banned.