NEED help on buying Vape Lite

NQ0

Social Credit
So i was told by many people i could use a Visa GiftCard to buy Vape/Vape Lite, http://prntscr.com/qppd0b Thing is, how do i select the visa payment thing so i can buy it {click the ss link to see what im talking about}

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
when you type in your card number it will detect whether or not its a visa card or not, a visa gift card is basically a nonreloadable visa card. you should be fine to buy vape lite/vape v3 without any problem using your visa gift card, the only thing I can tell you is, there might be a problem for the monthly subscription for lite because lets say you have 9$ in that card, you can only use it once then next month you would have to get another visa gift card. I would recommend you to get v3 so you wont have any problems in the future. But as I said before you should be fine and it will detect your card as a visa card. If you have any further questions contact vape support.

NQ0

Social Credit
when you type in your card number it will detect whether or not its a visa card or not, a visa gift card is basically a nonreloadable visa card. you should be fine to buy vape lite/vape v3 without any problem using your visa gift card, the only thing I can tell you is, there might be a problem for the monthly subscription for lite because lets say you have 9$ in that card, you can only use it once then next month you would have to get another visa gift card. I would recommend you to get v3 so you wont have any problems in the future. But as I said before you should be fine and it will detect your card as a visa card. If you have any further questions contact vape support.
thank you so much, I have about $100 dollars on the visa gift card, will I be fine? Also, what do I put for “Name on card”

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
thank you so much, I have about $100 dollars on the visa gift card, will I be fine? Also, what do I put for “Name on card”
you should be fine for just under 12 months, but id recommend getting vape v3 because it has more modules and is better for hypixel, lite is better for only PVP servers like MMC or lunar. and plus within 4 months after your lite payment, you have already paid more monthly then if you were to buy v3 due to v3 being a one-time payment. overall you pay less for v3 than you would for lite in the long run.
you can just put your name in the "name on card" it really doesn't matter.

NQ0

Social Credit
you should be fine for just under 12 months, but id recommend getting vape v3 because it has more modules and is better for hypixel, lite is better for only PVP servers like MMC or lunar. and plus within 4 months after your lite payment, you have already paid more monthly then if you were to buy v3 due to v3 being a one-time payment. overall you pay less for v3 than you would for lite in the long run.
you can just put your name in the "name on card" it really doesn't matter.
Ok, what if I don’t want to waste all my money tho, I just pay one time for the month or so and it won’t charge me anything else after that right?? So I should get Vape v3 instead? Will it still work and be decent/good on faithful,Velt etc, and other servers other then hypixel?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Ok, what if I don’t want to waste all my money tho, I just pay one time for the month or so and it won’t charge me anything else after that right?? So I should get Vape v3 instead? Will it still work and be decent/good on faithful,Velt etc, and other servers other then hypixel?
It wont charge you until next month, i dont have lite so I dont know the procedure but I assume it wont change you until the next month and even then it will email you a reminder. even tho v3 isnt the best for pvp servers you can still bypass the pvp servers with specific settings which you can check out on the settings forums in vape forums.

NQ0

Social Credit
It wont charge you until next month, i dont have lite so I dont know the procedure but I assume it wont change you until the next month and even then it will email you a reminder. even tho v3 isnt the best for pvp servers you can still bypass the pvp servers with specific settings which you can check out on the settings forums in vape forums.
I can cancel the subscription tho right? I’m kinda slow today but why shouldn’t I get Vape Lite again?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I can cancel the subscription tho right? I’m kinda slow today but why shouldn’t I get Vape Lite again?
U should be able to, but as I said before, I dont know how the procedure of vape lite is when buying it because I only have v3. the reason you should get v3 is because it costs less in the long run because its only a 1 time payment for 35$ and it even have both closet (legit) and blatant modules while lite only has legit (closet) modules. even tho lite is better for pvp servers you can still find undetectable pvp server settings for v3. in the end v3 takes the cake but its all down to preference. Also I didnt mention but lite costs 9$ per month, within 4 month you have already payed more than you would have for v3.

NQ0

Social Credit
U should be able to, but as I said before, I dont know how the procedure of vape lite is when buying it because I only have v3. the reason you should get v3 is because it costs less in the long run because its only a 1 time payment for 35$ and it even have both closet (legit) and blatant modules while lite only has legit (closet) modules. even tho lite is better for pvp servers you can still find undetectable pvp server settings for v3. in the end v3 takes the cake but its all down to preference. Also I didnt mention but lite costs 9$ per month, within 4 month you have already payed more than you would have for v3.
Ok, thank you so much! I can learn how to use it and learn the settings off YouTube right?