Name revealer

EmPaKu1

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
It would be nice if the vape developers could add a name revealer for hypixel duels. It should be possible to do and to safely use since I've seen it on so many other clients.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Im not sure how those work but if it doesn't require any upkeep then yes, I agree.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Anti shuffle? I don’t know if that’s possible through an inject client
Even if anti shuffle was added, the names would just be something like "Q7fn5271ks8" instead of the actual IGNs (it used to be like that but they changed it in the Duels update). I don't know if you've ever heard of Lilith, but it can reveal names before Duels games start (and reveal their stats). It's free, works on all clients, easy to use, and has auto queue dodging for Duels, Bedwars, and Skywars (no I didn't post this just to advertise Lilith and I don't work with it or know any of the staff)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Even if anti shuffle was added, the names would just be something like "Q7fn5271ks8" instead of the actual IGNs (it used to be like that but they changed it in the Duels update). I don't know if you've ever heard of Lilith, but it can reveal names before Duels games start (and reveal their stats). It's free, works on all clients, easy to use, and has auto queue dodging for Duels, Bedwars, and Skywars (no I didn't post this just to advertise Lilith and I don't work with it or know any of the staff)
Yes I actually have Lilith, but the difference is that’s a proxy. So it can do those things, idk about vape.

I’m not against the idea though it would be nice to have that included, just wondering if it would be possible to add on v4.