My uhc hypixel settings 9star

Aaron

Social Credit
So I'm trying to put my timer setting to 1.07 as that's what I had it as before but I accidentally changed it and the scrolling bar doesn't let me it skips from 0.6 to 0.8 (update) use arrow keys

Now for uhc settings
I've been using these same settings for a long time but there is still a chance you can look sketchy depending on how often you use the aura to a staff member because the settings are op. I cheated my entire way to 9 star with these settings with one staff ban for a week I think.
toggle blatant on
Timer - have set to 1.07 u can slowly catch up to players and get away if you get anduril you might wanna turn it down by .1 or .2 because ur fucking fast
install xray 47 use cavefinder have ores selected along with canes flower and whatever else u need to find to maximize your gear
Use Keep Sprint - when behind someone try and make it look like ur 1.7'ing them to good players
Use anti-bot
Autoclicker 10-14 cps
reach 3.3-3.5 with vertical check
Velocity Horizontal 93% if you want put it lower but not lower then 80 DONT change vertical
Use aim assist with the settings of your own liking

Now my favorite one is killaura basically you're about to die toggle button or bhopper other cheater maybe you just need to fuck someone up.
10-14 cps 400 switch 6 swing range 4.4 attack range 90 max angle 1 max target mode switch mode anti-cheat -check gui -check show target set to an easy toggle key
You can use kill aura all you want and not get watchdogged just be smart with it generally if you're getting called out a lot to make a staff come and spectate but its hypixel so you mostly won't have to worry. Don't use it on youtubers either
If you want, have text gui on so you if you accidentally leave killaura on
Have fun you can still get called out without aura as keepsprint and timer are also op but yet undetectable :)
(update)
Wow this got a lot of attention not a surprise.
Another tip is use nametags with mobs selected this can help find enderman this helping you get fire sword and other ults (turn off when pvping of course)

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
So I'm trying to put my timer setting to 1.07 as that's what I had it as before but I accidentally changed it and the scrolling bar doesn't let me it skips from 0.6 to 0.8

Now for uhc settings
I've been using these same settings for a long time but there is still a chance you can look sketchy depending on how often you use the aura to a staff member because the settings are op. I cheated my entire way to 9 star with these settings with one staff ban for a week I think.
toggle blatant on
Timer - have set to 1.07 u can slowly catch up to players and get away if you get anduril you might wanna turn it down by .1 or .2 because ur fucking fast
install xray 47 use cavefinder have ores selected along with canes flower and whatever else u need to find to maximize your gear
Use Keep Sprint - when behind someone try and make it look like ur 1.7'ing them to good players
Use anti-bot
Autoclicker 10-14 cps
reach 3.3-3.5 with vertical check
Velocity Horizontal 93% if you want put it lower but not lower then 80 DONT change vertical
Use aim assist with the settings of your own liking

Now my favorite one is killaura basically you're about to die toggle button or bhopper other cheater maybe you just need to fuck someone up.
10-14 cps 400 switch 6 swing range 4.4 attack range 90 max angle 1 max target mode switch mode anti-cheat -check gui -check show target set to an easy toggle key
You can use kill aura all you want and not get watchdogged just be smart with it generally if you're getting called out a lot to make a staff come and spectate but its hypixel so you mostly won't have to worry. Don't use it on youtubers either
If you want, have text gui on so you if you accidentally leave killaura on
Have fun you can still get called out without aura as keepsprint and timer are also op but yet undetectable :)
What is xray 47?

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
I think I'm not mistaken. Xray47 was one of the most used xray in uhc badlion, among others.

It was a mod forge that had xray and cave finder.

It was one of the few free xray that at the time got badlion bypass. Today is still very good and is bypass hypixel and is for both 1.7 and 1.8.