My personal settings to destroy kids

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Hey guys i will show my personal settings to rekt kids on hypixel (only on bedwars)

AimAssist: (i use the default settings with the diference that i set horizontal speed to 9 i have really bad aim)

AC: 16-20 Break Blocks ON BlockHit ON

Reach: 3.3-3.6 No checks

Velocity: 75h 100v 100c No checks

FastPlace at 1 delay (i use 0 delay to gb w/ safewalk) and Scaffold 70-90 delay

With this settings people call me sweaty and good player, and sometimes hacker

Probably never get banned because i have high ping and mvp+.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
may get staffed because high reach :/
vertical flags pretty sure and what's the point of it
other than that it looks fine

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Dude I got bhopped by a lvl 200, and for some reason vertical don't flag me

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
p sure its because vertical KB is always the exact same (my knowledge is 4 year old tenebrous videos)
When you reset your sprint you take less knockback (only the horizontal can change) but the vertical is always the same whatever you do.

So it's why it's recommended to only change your horizontal velocity because you can say you're resetting your sprint.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Actually I don’t think vertical flags on Hypixel LOL I know 2 people that cheat blatantly for extended periods of time and they were never banned for using 0 0 on velocity.

I don’t think watchdog has checks for any velocity (anymore at least I know they did earlier in 2017 / 2018 I think.)

To anyone else reading, this doesn’t mean you should use it…. Still don’t because it’s very easy to become detected again…

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Actually I don’t think vertical flags on Hypixel LOL I know 2 people that cheat blatantly for extended periods of time and they were never banned for using 0 0 on velocity.

I don’t think watchdog has checks for any velocity (anymore at least I know they did earlier in 2017 / 2018 I think.)

To anyone else reading, this doesn’t mean you should use it…. Still don’t because it’s very easy to become detected again…
so i can use? or i can get banned