module for vape lite

wertenj

Social Credit
I think there should be a separate blockhit module added to vape lite as other clients are slowly picking it up and this would make vape lite just as good as lets say whiteout. It would help vape catch up to the competition

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I think there should be a separate blockhit module added to vape lite as other clients are slowly picking it up and this would make vape lite just as good as lets say whiteout. It would help vape catch up to the competition
No idea how is this useful to have a nodule called Blockhit when it's already in the autoclicker as an option.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Vape already has a blockhit option. It’s an option for autoclicker. Just turn on blockhit and change the mode to auto. Whiteout is a terrible example here, because it has the worst autoblockhit of any client. Whiteout is not even a top 2 client