Mod version of V3

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Make a mod version of v3 so mac users can still have vape. This way vape can gain more profit and more users. If anyone have a spook account which is also made by manthe they can get access to the mod version only by contacting the support and providing proof of ownership (which means vape and spook merge together). Make the mod version a separate version just like v3 and lite. Basically a third paid version of vape. This could be built in a mod that is used in multiple minecraft versions, or maybe different mods for different minecraft versions. This version be cheaper than v3 as it may have more detectablity. Maybe 19.99 USD, seems reasonable.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I forgot to mention that this version should have the HWID and IP be in different database. Because a vape user might be having a windows and mac, or their parents are separated so they have to be in 2 houses. And it may keep getting their account locked otherwise. Or maybe disallow owning the mod version with lite or v3. So they have to make a different account for the mod version.

Voss

Social Credit
Would probably pretty much make the client Open Source because you can open up almost every mod with Luyten and find contents in there... It's Impossible.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I wouldn’t rule out doing this completely, but it’s kinda unlikely since I wouldn’t want to have a separate client but is exactly the same as vape. I get that the point is to make it compatible with Mac, but vape as is right now relies on a few windows specific things, so there’s a fair amount of effort involved with making it work with Mac and I just don’t feel like bothering with that at this point.