meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Updated config for aura. Will add a way to autoblock later, since it needs a bit more testing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
did the new normal aura get rid of its rotations because it now flags on blocksmc
The normal aura is the old legit aura pretty much. No it doesn't flag on blocksmc unless you don't autoblock properly/use too high attack range as blocksmc doesn't have hitbox checks, so not having rotations doesn't matter.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Added autoblock method again.

Got a way better config btw, its still experimental but looking VERY promising. Coming soon (prob) ;)

Last edited:

Bmysundae

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '18
Could anyone tell me why i can't access to this new killaura update version? I have download the newest v4 version from website, but still got a older version killaura. Thank you!

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Has anyone been banned for Antifall 0?
I think you should be fine just don't toggle it while you're already in the void, that might do some weird stuff. And of course only use on accounts you don't care about.

skiaaba

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
Do your silentaura settings 100% bypass Watchdog? I'm not asking if its obvious or if its hidden from staff, just wondering if I used this would I never get banned if staff never saw me/I wasnt reported?

EDIT: also, if I may ask, what is the difference between the different aura types? The descriptions seem a bit vague.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Do your silentaura settings 100% bypass Watchdog? I'm not asking if its obvious or if its hidden from staff, just wondering if I used this would I never get banned if staff never saw me/I wasnt reported?
It should. I've heard about someone who got banned for 4 block reach while standing in water but not sure if this is true or not. In normal circumstances it bypasses the anticheat.
EDIT: also, if I may ask, what is the difference between the different aura types? The descriptions seem a bit vague.
Normal aura is just normal aura (hits multiple enemies at once if you use 2 or more targets) it also doesn't have rotations so it will ban on Hypixel since it flags hitbox checks unless you're aiming at your opponent.

Blatant aura includes some extra blatant options like autoblock and rotations + it switches between enemies instead of hitting them all at once if you use more than 1 targets, this aura bans on Hypixel if you hold right click/use autoblock.

Silent aura has silent rotations (it will not flag for hitboxes as it aims on your opponent serverside) + includes some more bypassing features like being able to adjust the silent aim speed and blockhit instead of autoblock (since autoblock can be detected, blockhit cannot).

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
blockhit instead of autoblock (since autoblock can be detected, blockhit cannot).
What's the difference between blockhit and autoblock?
I see silentaura has blockhit, and autoclicker has blockhit auto/manual.

I imagined "blockhit" means "to hit while blocking" and autoblock was undetectable, but I must be mistaken?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What's the difference between blockhit and autoblock?
I see silentaura has blockhit, and autoclicker has blockhit auto/manual.

I imagined "blockhit" means "to hit while blocking" and autoblock was undetectable, but I must be mistaken?
"Blockhitting" is a vanilla feature where you spam block and hit, you won't actually be blocking while hitting someone (you can try to do this, while blocking your sword you won't be able to hit anyone). "Autoblock" is something else where you're using exploits to hit while your sword is blocking, at the same time. You will be swinging your arm and hitting someone while also blocking your sword (which is impossible to do in vanilla without using bugs).

Autoblock is not a vanilla feature, it can be detected pretty easily depending on the type of autoblock. Blockhitting however is something you're able to do in vanilla.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You should share your config UUID so it's easier to do then spending like 10 mins copying settings
"I will not post this as a profile, instead see settings below. This makes it easier for you to control what you want to use."

+ I frequently update the config because of detections or improvements so posting a uuid every time would just make it inconvenient. Some people also just want to use specific modules and not my entire config (for example killaura).

Reactions: Vol