meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
31 July: Playtested

Like with any client; blatant cheating is not safe nor is it sustainable. Only use this if you're willing to risk a ban (green modules should make you last until staff, yellow might get you anticheat banned if detections changed since I last updated them).

WARNING: Vape is not a blatant client, a lot of blatant modules are not safe to use on any decent anticheats including Hypixel. I do not support cheating on Hypixel, if you choose to do so you are responsible for any potential punishments.

READ USAGE GUIDE OTHERWISE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ISSUES AND MIGHT GET BANNED
Also read solutions if you still encounter issues.

Features [Green = Works fine, Yellow = Works but not flawlessly/might flag, use with caution]:

Killaura [For somewhat working autoblock read usage guide]
KeepSprint
Velocity
InvCleaner
AutoArmor
ChestSteal
AntiFireball

AntiFall
NoFall

(Just combine this with your current config)

I will not post this as a profile, instead see settings below. This makes it easier for you to control what you want to use.

Killaura [For Autoblock read usage guide]:

Mode - Silent

BlockHit: ON

Aim Speed: 90
(click the number to manually edit, can be lowered a lot to look somewhat legit)

Target: Ignore none (Or whatever you prefer)

Attacks per Second: 12-16

Swing range: 4,2
(Whatever you prefer)

Attack range: 4,2 (For hitreg purposes you might want to go lower, 4,2 is the max Hypixel allows but you may attempt to go higher)

Max angle: 360

Target mode: Distance
(Or whatever you prefer)

Disable on death: What you prefer

Require mouse down: What you prefer

GUI Check: ON

Show target:
What you prefer

Limit to items: swords (if you want, this is convenient)

KeepSprint:

No settings, bind to same bind as killaura or always on.

Velocity:

Mode - Normal

0% Horizontal

100% Vertical

100% Chance

All checks OFF

InvCleaner:

Activation: On Key/Toggle

Delay: 35-50

Open Inventory: ON

Best Items:
Whatever you prefer

Remove Negative Potions: Whatever you prefer

Remove Food: Whatever you prefer

Default whitelist/blacklist (change if you want).

AutoArmor:

Open Inventory: Either use this or Inventory Only

Inventory Only: Either use this or Open Inventory

Check Durability:
Whatever you prefer

Drop Equipped: Whatever you prefer

Combat check: ON (If you use Open Inventory otherwise autoarmor might grief you)

Delay: 90-110 (You can go lower delay but ghost items will be created due to vape bug)

ChestSteal:

Check in Menu: ON

Best only:
Whatever you prefer

Keep open: Whatever you prefer

Shuffle: ON (shouldn't matter)

Click Delay: 35-50

AntiFireball:

Angle Limit: 180

Aim Speed: 50

Stop Movement:
Whatever you prefer

Move on Finish: Whatever you prefer

Silent: OFF

AntiFall:

Speed Check: OFF

Fall Distance: 0m

NoFall: [REQUIRES BLINK, READ BELOW]

Mode - Normal

USAGE GUIDE:

Killaura:

Silent Aura Warning:

Don't use this with "require mouse down" in conjunction with autoclicker, also don't go above 18 aps as this will have an autoblock effect when blockhitting (already reported as a bug) which will pretty much get you insta banned on Hypixel.

Autoblock:
If you want to Autoblock switch the aura to "Normal" and hold right click. As long as you do it correctly your hitreg should be fine, if hitreg is bad you're doing something wrong or not using unbreakable swords.
Use at your own risk!

NoFall:
Bind it with blink (direction: outgoing only, type: all, no auto send), just walk off the block DON'T JUMP and don't move too much while falling. Also use it with AntiFireball so you don't get fireballed off (the NoFall could flag then).
would 20 hps work

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Aps? For normal aura yeah but the "blockhit" option in silent killaura does weird stuff if you use above 18 aps, so I would go 18 max if you use that but preferably 17 just to be safe.
Never met any issues with the blockhit option, can you record while using it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I think the auto blockhit might block after each click (making 18+ cps act like a partial autoblock and ban on some servers/anticheats). Saying this as while making configs for my blatant config list I noticed that it blocks way more often with higher cps than lower cps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Use basically any cps but don't right click with breakable swords [as it might flag/cause hitreg issues].
You can attempt to blockhit, it works pretty well with Normal aura as long as you don't spam it.
what about bw
I recommend holding right click for an autoblock (no noslow but still). I use 20-20 aps for that because it seems like it helps reducing hitreg issues caused by the vanilla autoblock "patch".
As pogama said it starts blocking while you're hitting. It will pretty much insta ban on Hypixel as well as most other anticheats.

You can even force it to almost fully block if you use 21 or more aps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You can attempt to blockhit, it works pretty well with Normal aura as long as you don't spam it.

I recommend holding right click for an autoblock (no noslow but still). I use 20-20 aps for that because it seems like it helps reducing hitreg issues caused by the vanilla autoblock "patch".

As pogama said it starts blocking while you're hitting. It will pretty much insta ban on Hypixel as well as most other anticheats.

You can even force it to almost fully block if you use 21 or more aps.
As far as I see it basically clicks for about a full tick [which is 1/20 of a second, aka 50ms] after every click so 20cps would basically be a nearly full autoblock (not complete because of randomization on the killaura aps).