[MEGATHREAD] Ultimate Closet Cheating Guide in 2020 [Bypassing Anticheats]

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
This thread will cover everything about bypassing modern serverside anti-cheats. I have been in the community for over 6 years and have amassed hundreds of hours dedicated to testing and bypassing anti-cheats. This thread is geared towards Vape V4 and Vape Lite, but it applies to any ghost client out there, and it will be discussing topics about closet cheating only, so blatant modules will not be covered. It's focused on covering the basics and general guidelines for closet cheating.

Basics:

Some servers are easier to bypass than others.

Obvious, I know. Some servers have better anti-cheats than others. You can get away with 90% velocity on Hypixel, but certainly not MMC. Keep this in mind when reading this guide.

The higher your ping, the easier it is to bypass.
That's all you need to know. Your ability to bypass anti-cheat checks is very dependent on ping. The higher your ping, the harder it is for anti-cheats to perform accurate checks on you.
You can still be at any ping and closet cheat, but you will be able to use higher settings at higher ping. This comes with a trade-off, as having 300ms ping isn't exactly an advantage.
There are still people asking for settings without telling us what their ping is!

You can manipulate your ping.
Clumsy is a safe, easy way to inflate your ping. If you have anywhere from 60-90 ms, I recommend using this program to go to 120-160ms, a sweet spot ping range, from my experience. However, if you have low ping (0-40ms) I recommend staying there because having low ping is a really nice advantage. But It's different for everyone. Play around with it and see whether you prefer low ping and low settings or high ping and higher settings.
>200ms becomes a disadvantage, though.

The higher your range, the less chance of detection.
Setting your autoclicker to 10-15 is much better than 14-15. Setting your reach to 3.1-3.5 is much better than 3.49-3.5. The higher the range, the more randomized the module is, the more undetectable it is.
For autoclickers: have a minimum range of 3 or 4. ex. 9-13, 10-14, 8-12.
For reach: This is highly dependent on the server and ping, but the higher the maximum value, the higher the range you should have.

General Tips:
I will go over some server-specific tips, remember these are general guidelines. Settings you should use are different for every person. Some people can go higher, others might have to go lower.

MMC (or any server with a decent anti-cheat, for that matter)

Never use velocity. Movement modules, including velocity, are far easier to detect than other types of combat cheats. Reach is dependent on ping, but servers that have good anti-cheats have very precise reach checks. I recommend you do not use any reach whatsoever unless you have >140 ms. Even then, use a very low amount. (less than 3.1) and be sure your minimum reach value is 3.0.

Autoclicker is fine to use, just be sure to have a high enough range (3 or 4). Don't use break blocks or blockhit. (safety precaution)

Aim-assist isn't that big of a problem, just don't set it too high. If you're on vape, keep horizontal aim assist below 5 or 6.

HYPIXEL
Watchdog is pretty bad. Currently, you can use 90~ish% velocity and be safe. This is subject to change, so perhaps put a lower velocity chance, if you really want to be safe.

Again, reach is dependent on ping, but you can use pretty high reach settings, even on low ping. I personally have around 20ms and use 3.15-3.3, and have never been banned, but you can certainly go higher. 3.5 is semi-blatant, but it's still unlikely you will get banned.

For autoclicker, never go above 14-15 CPS. Not because they have good autoclicker checks, but because they will cancel your hits due to NCP checks. Even legit players face this problem. Just be sure to have a decent range and you'll be fine. I personally use 10-14, but many others use 9-13.

Hypixel's aim assist checks are pretty bad, as long as your client doesn't aim lock onto one spot, you are good. If you use Vape, you'll be fine even if you max it out.

Servers with Bad Anticheats (Faithful, PVPTemple, etc.)
It's generally easier to notice cheats in a flat, nodebuff-type setting than something like skywars or bedwars. These servers are more variable so I can't give any specific settings, but use your own judgment and follow the guidelines above. That being said, using a combination of the above MMC and Hypixel settings is a decent general guideline. Just know that having 20ms and 3.3 reach will almost certainly get you noticed by a staff member, if not put you on a banwave list on most of these servers.

Conclusion
Please leave questions or suggestions in the comments below. All of this is subject to change as cheat developers and anti-cheat developers update constantly, the landscape is always changing. All settings listed in this thread are tested extensively and carefully, but they are still suggestions. Go use higher settings if you'd like, but do so at your own risk.

Last edited:

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Tf are you on, AimAssist 8 is detectable af in MMC, and reach aswell. All you can actually use in MMC to be safe is Autoclicker.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
How they can detect it? It just disables the auto clicker.
Some anti-cheats check whether the player is disabling/enabling the clicker every time the player is directly in reach of a block. Hypixel doesn't check for this, and truth be told, I'm not exactly sure whether MMC checks for it either. After all, why would they need to? However, I've tested private anti-cheats that can spot vape's blockbreak module pretty well, it's definitely possible. I put it in the MMC section to be safe and categorized it with the "good anti-cheat" section.

woahvicky

Social Credit
This thread will cover everything about bypassing modern serverside anti-cheats. I have been in the community for over 6 years and have amassed hundreds of hours dedicated to testing and bypassing anti-cheats. This thread is geared towards Vape V4 and Vape Lite, but it applies to any ghost client out there, and it will be discussing topics about closet cheating only, so blatant modules will not be covered. It's focused on covering the basics and general guidelines for closet cheating.

Basics:

Some servers are easier to bypass than others.
Obvious, I know. Some servers have better anti-cheats than others. You can get away with 90% velocity on Hypixel, but certainly not MMC. Keep this in mind when reading this guide.

The higher your ping, the easier it is to bypass.
That's all you need to know. Your ability to bypass anti-cheat checks is very dependent on ping. The higher your ping, the harder it is for anti-cheats to perform accurate checks on you.
You can still be at any ping and closet cheat, but you will be able to use higher settings at higher ping. This comes with a trade-off, as having 300ms ping isn't exactly an advantage.
There are still people asking for settings without telling us what their ping is!

You can manipulate your ping.
Clumsy is a safe, easy way to inflate your ping. If you have anywhere from 60-90 ms, I recommend using this program to go to 120-160ms, a sweet spot ping range, from my experience. However, if you have low ping (0-40ms) I recommend staying there because having low ping is a really nice advantage. But It's different for everyone. Play around with it and see whether you prefer low ping and low settings or high ping and higher settings.
>200ms becomes a disadvantage, though.

The higher your range, the less chance of detection.
Setting your autoclicker to 10-15 is much better than 14-15. Setting your reach to 3.1-3.5 is much better than 3.49-3.5. The higher the range, the more randomized the module is.
For autoclickers: have a minimum range of 3 or 4. ex. 9-13, 10-14, 8-12.
For reach: This is highly dependent on the server and ping, but the higher the maximum value, the higher the range you should have.

General Tips:
I will go over some server-specific tips, remember these are general guidelines. Settings you should use are different for every person.

MMC (or any server with a decent anti-cheat, for that matter)
Never use velocity. Movement modules, including velocity, are far easier to detect than other types of combat cheats. Reach is dependent on ping, but servers that have good anti-cheats have very precise reach checks. I recommend you do not use any reach whatsoever unless you have >140 ms. Even then, use a very low amount. (less than 3.1) and be sure your minimum reach value is 3.0.

Autoclicker is fine to use, just be sure to have a high enough range (3 or 4). Don't use break blocks or blockhit. (safety precaution)

Aim-assist isn't that big of a problem, just don't set it too high. If you're on vape, keep it below 5 or 6.

HYPIXEL
Watchdog is pretty bad. Currently, you can use 90~ish% velocity and be safe. This is subject to change, so perhaps put a lower velocity chance, if you really want to be safe.

Again, reach is dependent on ping, but you can use pretty high reach settings, even on low ping. I personally have around 20ms and use 3.15-3.3, and have never been banned, but you can certainly go higher.

For autoclicker, never go above 14-15 CPS. Not because they have good autoclicker checks, but because they will cancel your hits due to NCP checks. Even legit players face this problem. Just be sure to have a decent range and you'll be fine. I personally use 11-14.

Hypixel's aim assist checks are pretty bad, as long as you are not aim locking on one spot, you are fine. If you use Vape, you'll be fine even if you max it out.

Servers with Bad Anticheats (Faithful, PVPTemple, etc.)
It's generally easier to notice cheats in a flat, nodebuff-type setting than something like skywars or bedwars. These servers are more variable so I can't give any specific settings, but use your own judgment and follow the guidelines above. That being said, using a combination of the above MMC and Hypixel settings is a decent general guideline. Just know that having 20ms and 3.3 reach will almost certainly get you noticed by a staff member, if not put you on a ban list on most of these servers.

Conclusion
Please leave questions or suggestions in the comments below. All of this is subject to change as cheat developers and anti-cheat developers update constantly, the landscape is always changing. All settings listed in this thread are tested extensively and carefully, but they are still suggestions. Use them at your own risk.
sex

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Tf are you on, AimAssist 8 is detectable af in MMC, and reach aswell. All you can actually use in MMC to be safe is Autoclicker.
The speed of the aim assist makes no different for the anticheats, if they detect the aimassist with 10 of speed, they will detect with 1 speed too.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
The speed of the aim assist makes no different for the anticheats, if they detect the aimassist with 10 of speed, they will detect with 1 speed too.
Thats not 100% true, depends on the method that they use to detect it, for example. Try using a 1 speed in PVPLand, you won't get banned. Now increase the speed to 10, you'll get banned. Already tested

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Thats not 100% true, depends on the method that they use to detect it, for example. Try using a 1 speed in PVPLand, you won't get banned. Now increase the speed to 10, you'll get banned. Already tested
manthe said to me that the speed of the aimassist doesn't make the aim assist more detectable.