Make Vape Lite Have a Life Time Price This Year

Strawberray

Social Credit
I know a lot of people are asking you this @Manthe but I was thinking of a nice price since vape is around 45 I would recommend making the price 55 since it is is better,cleaner and undetectable. For a sale the price could be 40 or 35. For the original vape owners you could just give it to them for free. This is just a suggestion have a great day :D

Kyanite

Social Credit
I know a lot of people are asking you this @Manthe but I was thinking of a nice price since vape is around 45 I would recommend making the price 55 since it is is better,cleaner and undetectable. For a sale the price could be 40 or 35. For the original vape owners you could just give it to them for free. This is just a suggestion have a great day :D
Hell no. Then staff can get it, unless it's like $500-$1,500.

Dreamer_420

Social Credit
No. There are two main reasons for why Vape Lite is a monthly payment:
1. Manthe is able to keep his business running.
2. It's harder to find detection methods when they can't just buy it and have it forever.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
It's mostly monthly so that I don't have to support people who have purchased 6+ months ago and I have to treat them equally to people who just bought 10 minutes ago. I don't really mind doing so but lifetime users are cumulative so it's annoying to have to support them all. Most software which is lifetime only has a year of support, with an option to buy additional support time. So the fact that vape 2 provides lifetime support and updates makes it unique in that regard, especially considering how viotile and problematic it can be due to its nature.

Vape lite is also in reality cheaper to most people. The majority of vape users only use it for a couple months then quit cheating or minecraft in general.

and yeah, the fact that lite is monthly doesn't stop any staff from buying it. There are many staff whose entire purpose is to try and find vape. Them and other envious people rushed to buy it to try and detect it right away, but despite their efforts over the past 2 months they still can't.

Strawberray

Social Credit
It's mostly monthly so that I don't have to support people who have purchased 6+ months ago and I have to treat them equally to people who just bought 10 minutes ago. I don't really mind doing so but lifetime users are cumulative so it's annoying to have to support them all. Most software which is lifetime only has a year of support, with an option to buy additional support time. So the fact that vape 2 provides lifetime support and updates makes it unique in that regard, especially considering how viotile and problematic it can be due to its nature.

Vape lite is also in reality cheaper to most people. The majority of vape users only use it for a couple months then quit cheating or minecraft in general.

and yeah, the fact that lite is monthly doesn't stop any staff from buying it. There are many staff whose entire purpose is to try and find vape. Them and other envious people rushed to buy it to try and detect it right away, but despite their efforts over the past 2 months they still can't.
ok thanks might buy vape lite for a month