Looking for evidence of friend cheating

NAepix

Social Credit
So, my friend has been cheating in various games secretly for a few years now. Just recently, we found out that he had been xraying in a friendly minecraft server we had, as well as finding his Vape forum account.

I can say with almost 100% certainty that he is cheating or at least previously cheated on Hypixel, although he has yet to admit to it. Here I have a time-lapse video taken from another friend's Ipad of a glitch that happened a while ago during a Hypixel bedwars game, and I'm just wondering if he's cheating in this clip or if it's just a glitch. He is the person who is frozen and looking around frantically.

I'm purposely not putting his IGN in this message because I don't want him banned or anything, I just wanted to consult some people who knew more about Minecraft about this clip of him.

M7H.GG

Social Credit
you retarded ass bitch, this isn't a place to expose people. This is a place to help people cheat

NAepix

Social Credit
you retarded ass bitch, this isn't a place to expose people. This is a place to help people cheat
it's off topic, it seems people are posting about anything. Also I'm not exposing anyone I'm asking a question.

虚空无城

Social Credit
So, my friend has been cheating in various games secretly for a few years now. Just recently, we found out that he had been xraying in a friendly minecraft server we had, as well as finding his Vape forum account.

I can say with almost 100% certainty that he is cheating or at least previously cheated on Hypixel, although he has yet to admit to it. Here I have a time-lapse video taken from another friend's Ipad of a glitch that happened a while ago during a Hypixel bedwars game, and I'm just wondering if he's cheating in this clip or if it's just a glitch. He is the person who is frozen and looking around frantically.

I'm purposely not putting his IGN in this message because I don't want him banned or anything, I just wanted to consult some people who knew more about Minecraft about this clip of him.
I think your question can be posted on the hypixel forum This is a forum for cheating players,Just like you go to the hypixel forum and ask, how do I buy a vape and how to adjust the configuration Your question is really funny