MYREALMCIGNISTITTY

Social Credit
Decided to share my Legit config for yall so some of u maybe stop asking the same questions over and over again.
Sharing Code: 384c3244-6c16-419c-9cd7-0c6bde7903d4
--------------------------------------------------------------
Combat Settings:
  • Reach: 3.15-3.3
  • Aim Assist: 8h 3.5v
  • Autoclicker: 16-20
  • Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
Visual Settings [red, simplistic theme]:
  • ESP [3D]: Keybind F
  • Storage ESP: Keybind V
Misc. Settings:
  • Scaffold: 55-80ms, Keybind B
  • Fastplace: 1tick on Blocks, Keybind B
  • Antibot: Advanced, Remove Bots

Feel free to leave some feedback in case you think I missed something or something should be improved. This config should be main-safe on 100+ms, though obviously I am not responsible for any bans in case you do stupid shit with it.

Cheers
are you sure this shit wont get me banned? let's keep it on the low low but im tryna surprise some egirls with my minecraft skills so im tryna see if i can use this shit on my MVP++ full lunar+badlion cosmetic main...

MYREALMCIGNISTITTY

Social Credit
Decided to share my Legit config for yall so some of u maybe stop asking the same questions over and over again.
Combat Settings:
Misc. Settings:

Feel free to leave some feedback in case you think I missed something or something should be improved. This config should be main-safe on 100+ms, though obviously I am not responsible for any bans in case you do stupid shit with it.

Cheers
WTF... you lied to me Linda... That scaffold is way too blatant its as if i snorted 9 packs of reses peanut butter cum stains and hopped on hypixel to bridge

Lupa

Social Credit
are you sure this shit wont get me banned? let's keep it on the low low but im tryna surprise some egirls with my minecraft skills so im tryna see if i can use this shit on my MVP++ full lunar+badlion cosmetic main...
haha youll never get banned with this on mvp++, you could double it and noone would care

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
fastplce is simply superior to rightclick ac, and also not sure why people are complaining about the scaffold settings, theyre 100% safe lol
as long as u know what ur doing u can even godbridge with safewalk and not get banned with it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
your name is linda i wont even have to look at the settings to say you're retarded + fuck you and kys if you need good settings get them from IncognitoDoge not some rando ass tranny
dont care + didnt ask + why so mad

flowerman

Social Credit
fastplce is simply superior to rightclick ac, and also not sure why people are complaining about the scaffold settings, theyre 100% safe lol
as long as u know what ur doing u can even godbridge with safewalk and not get banned with it
u have autism

Agnes

Social Credit
Combat Settings:
Misc. Settings:

Cheers
How long have you been using these settings, what modes do you play, and what's your ping?