Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Decided to share my Legit config for yall so some of u maybe stop asking the same questions over and over again.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Combat Settings:
  • Reach: 3.15-3.3
  • Aim Assist: 8h 3.5v
  • Autoclicker: 16-20
  • Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
Visual Settings [red, simplistic theme]:
  • ESP [3D]: Keybind F
  • Storage ESP: Keybind V
Misc. Settings:
  • Scaffold: 55-80ms, Keybind B
  • Fastplace: 1tick on Blocks, Keybind B
  • Antibot: Advanced, Remove Bots

Feel free to leave some feedback in case you think I missed something or something should be improved. This config should be main-safe on 100+ms, though obviously I am not responsible for any bans in case you do stupid shit with it.

Cheers
these settings probably hold up to todays standards, but overall ive seen soo many haters on this thread which give out slurs and other stuff that isn't necassary, people saying that using max settings which would just be blatant or not really wont as of 2024, and even though you stated that you're going for legit/closet settings is wild to me that other people are dog piling on you for.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
this IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE, the reach is too high (set it to 3.0-3.2) and velocity (set it to 90v 100v 100c or jump reset 20 chance)

Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
this IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE, the reach is too high (set it to 3.0-3.2) and velocity (set it to 90v 100v 100c or jump reset 20 chance)
what ms do you average on hypixel?
when using reach that is 3-3.2, what would the chance be?
also whats the lowest horizontal velo and best chance you can use with 100+ms? i average around 100-120ms

i also know that 3.3 reach either doesnt allow you to get hits or something like that anyways..

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
what ms do you average on hypixel?
when using reach that is 3-3.2, what would the chance be?
also whats the lowest horizontal velo and best chance you can use with 100+ms? i average around 100-120ms

i also know that 3.3 reach either doesnt allow you to get hits or something like that anyways..
they patched reach above 3.2 in every game (except murder mystery lol)
i use 90% and u can use 100 chance

Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
they patched reach above 3.2 in every game (except murder mystery lol)
i use 90% and u can use 100 chance
i thought i could have used 85%H because im 100+ms, is there really even a difference between 80 and 90

VapeV4

aaaavvvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '17
i thought i could have used 85%H because im 100+ms, is there really even a difference between 80 and 90
you can use literally any horizontal velo on hypixel apart from 0% 0 tick its up to u how blatant u wanna look to other players