Legit scaffold by default for new scaffold modes

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4

Suggestion Description: It's very annoying to place the blocks before the new scaffold modes begin, and it is confusing many new users. I suggest defaulting to legit scaffold (sneak on edge) until the activation requirement is met, to prevent falling in the void. This stems from the idea that while the scaffold module is on you should be protected from falling in the void, and it is weird that this doesn't occur for the necessary activation blocks.

Video Reference (Not required):

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
That it what it does, it will act exactly the same as legit scaffold to start. Once you place the specified amount it will activate the bridging. If its not then you're experiencing a bug or conflict with something else.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
That it what it does, it will act exactly the same as legit scaffold to start. Once you place the specified amount it will activate the bridging. If its not then you're experiencing a bug or conflict with something else.
It doesn't behave that way until I have already initiated the godbridge or tellybridge once, then it works.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Never saw anyone else have that issue so if you could show an example of it. It activates from legit scaffolding

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Never saw anyone else have that issue so if you could show an example of it. It activates from legit scaffolding
Ill record a vid in a bit, im playing with my friend rn

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
It does work but only when i go straight back. When i go off the side of the block (which is what i normally do) it doesnt sneak.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
As in starting diagonally? Or what do you mean by off the side
I start straight but walk off the block using a or d instead of s (i start facing sideways to pressing d makes me go straight towards them)