KILLAURA UPDATE

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Yeah I saw that now. You should submit a bug report or something.
I feel like submitting a bug report wouldn't get anything changed about this, and I don't want to rn because I'm playing sot with a friend, but if you want to submit a bug report feel free.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
To be even more specific, the way vape limits movement speed whilst attacking seems to be mimic just not sprinting, but it as actually faster than vanilla walking, and therefore can be flagged on more precise anticheats (such as karhu). A method to fix this would be making the killaura sprint but slowdown upon attacking (like how normal minecraft functions when you are running at someone and clicking on them)
Actually, it doesn't even have to be a particularly precise anticheat, considering it flags omnisprint on verus. They could literally just make silent aura normal aura with silent aim, idk why the blatant aura movement was used.

Whale6774

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
View attachment 7508
New killaura modes!
Normal is just the old Blatant Aura - Normal one
Blatant is the old Switch aura but without silent aim modes (only none and lockview)
Silent is the old Legit aura but with blockhit function and aim speed + silent aim mode which means it shouldn't flag servers with hitbox checks!
View attachment 7509
View attachment 7510
So if i dont want to be blatant, should I use silent mode instead of normal now? Trying to use legit aura on the hypixel pit but idk which one is safe

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
So if i dont want to be blatant, should I use silent mode instead of normal now? Trying to use legit aura on the hypixel pit but idk which one is safe
Normal mode is like the old legit mode, you can probably use that.

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
To be even more specific, the way vape limits movement speed whilst attacking seems to be mimic just not sprinting, but it as actually faster than vanilla walking, and therefore can be flagged on more precise anticheats (such as karhu). A method to fix this would be making the killaura sprint but slowdown upon attacking (like how normal minecraft functions when you are running at someone and clicking on them)
will it be flagged on hypixel or naw

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
No that is not why at all. It doesn’t touch your movement speed at all. When you attack your movement speed is slowed, that’s a default Minecraft mechanic. There’s not any deliberate attempt being made to slow you down.

You can make it slow down on purpose for when youd be strafing at your "silent" angle. Thats what other clients do but its possible to detect that, it doesnt account for the fact that you can only move in 8 possible directions relative to your yaw. Each direction has its own speed and your movement will move by an expected amount based on that and your angle. Anything that doesnt completely respect that regular movement can potentially be detected, but its probably not worth any servers effort to check that so far.

So the tiers of this go, full move speed -> mostly slowed for strafing -> only moving in legitimate directions relative to silent angle.
The last way can be steered towards where you're trying to go however its a bit jarring, but its not detectable. You'll be left with this in the end after the other ways get patched everywhere.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
No that is not why at all. It doesn’t touch your movement speed at all. When you attack your movement speed is slowed, that’s a default Minecraft mechanic. There’s not any deliberate attempt being made to slow you down.

You can make it slow down on purpose for when youd be strafing at your "silent" angle. Thats what other clients do but its possible to detect that, it doesnt account for the fact that you can only move in 8 possible directions relative to your yaw. Each direction has its own speed and your movement will move by an expected amount based on that and your angle. Anything that doesnt completely respect that regular movement can potentially be detected, but its probably not worth any servers effort to check that so far.

So the tiers of this go, full move speed -> mostly slowed for strafing -> only moving in legitimate directions relative to silent angle.
The last way can be steered towards where you're trying to go however its a bit jarring, but its not detectable. You'll be left with this in the end after the other ways get patched everywhere.
I think at least having an option for a killaura that cannot be detected would be nice. Some anticheats like karhu and grim (free simulation based anticheat) can detect an aura that moves incorrectly in any capacity, so adding this option would make it bypass esentially any anticheat. It protects you for the future so you don't need to update + you constantly rebut suggestions for blatant modules by pointing out that they would be patched instantly, so why not add this option that would ensure undetection in at least one aspect of the aura.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I think at least having an option for a killaura that cannot be detected would be nice. Some anticheats like karhu and grim (free simulation based anticheat) can detect an aura that moves incorrectly in any capacity, so adding this option would make it bypass esentially any anticheat. It protects you for the future so you don't need to update + you constantly rebut suggestions for blatant modules by pointing out that they would be patched instantly, so why not add this option that would ensure undetection in at least one aspect of the aura.
Every tier I mentioned is already there as an option, just disabled. Hoping to get these patched in general(not just vape) one at a time.