KILLAURA UPDATE

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
1679694846265.png
Normal aura = Old Legit aura (no rotations, behaves the same as old legit aura)
Blatant aura = Old Switch aura but without silent aim modes :(
Silent aura = New aura, has silent aim + blockhit function + slider to adjust aim speed.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
1679695829160.png
New killaura modes!
Normal is just the old Blatant Aura - Normal one
Blatant is the old Switch aura but without silent aim modes (only none and lockview)
Silent is the old Legit aura but with blockhit function and aim speed + silent aim mode which means it shouldn't flag servers with hitbox checks!
1679695910272.png
1679695980498.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Did you re-download Vape from the website? I hadn't had that today.
Is still the blocking mode in switch KA the interact thing or got it changed to vanilla?
Just re-downloaded it from the website and booted up Forge 2 times with Vape but I still don't have the update. :(

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Got it again;
Normal killaura seems to be the old legit one? Not sure, but it doesn't require blatant mode and doesn't have rotations + behaves like the old legit killaura.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
View attachment 7508
New killaura modes!
Normal is just the old Blatant Aura - Normal one
Blatant is the old Switch aura but without silent aim modes (only none and lockview)
Silent is the old Legit aura but with blockhit function and aim speed + silent aim mode which means it shouldn't flag servers with hitbox checks!
View attachment 7509
View attachment 7510
That's cool but the aura still doesn't move correctly, test it on test.karhu.ac (even with lockview). The only mode that moves correctly is normal.

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
That's cool but the aura still doesn't move correctly, test it on test.karhu.ac (even with lockview). The only mode that moves correctly is normal.
Elaborate.
can i use it on hypixel without getting banned
Yeah silent should be fine to use on pretty much any settings, blatant should be fine as long as you don't use autoblock/hold right click.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Elaborate.
Vape’s blatant and silent auras allow you to move at a speed normally impossible while attacking in certain scenarios, even with keepsprint off. You can compare it to a client like moon that moves correctly and never flags. I first believed this to be due to the lack of a movement correction feature, but then saw the issue persists even with lockview, so it is just straight up moving wrong.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Vape’s blatant and silent auras allow you to move at a speed normally impossible while attacking in certain scenarios, even with keepsprint off. You can compare it to a client like moon that moves correctly and never flags. I first believed this to be due to the lack of a movement correction feature, but then saw the issue persists even with lockview, so it is just straight up moving wrong.
Yeah I saw that now. You should submit a bug report or something.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
To be even more specific, the way vape limits movement speed whilst attacking seems to be mimic just not sprinting, but it as actually faster than vanilla walking, and therefore can be flagged on more precise anticheats (such as karhu). A method to fix this would be making the killaura sprint but slowdown upon attacking (like how normal minecraft functions when you are running at someone and clicking on them)