Killaura improvements (NOT requesting bypasses, please read, this is needed!)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
(Kind of a different suggestion post, which is why im not following the suggestion format).

Keep in mind when I say no bypass updates I mean no updates for bypasses specifically designed to bypass certain anticheats, two of the features I request will be something "new" (barely, small changes that already exist elsewhere), the rest of the features already exist/have existed and none of them are specific bypasses.

Before I start, yes killaura is a blatant module which Vape doesn't have much (or any) interest in updating but considering killaura is probably one of the most useful and probably one of the most used modules in Vape I really think it deserves one final improvements update. Most other blatant modules are as good as they can be without bypass updates but killaura could be improved so much without adding actual bypasses or making major changes to the module itself.

Killaura needs an update, and no im not talking about some useless bypasses that will get patched within 3 days or some weird features that no one would use, im talking about a (most likely) very appreciated improvement to the current killaura module that would put it in its final form not needing any more updates, ever. As well as making it more user friendly, consistent and overall just better.

Currently, the killaura module is very unorganized & doesn't make much sense. What makes "Blatant" aura any more blatant than Normal aura? Why is "Silent" aura attempting to be a legit form of aura while still having a very detectable silent aim mode?. Why are the settings within the gui so unorganized and inconsistent?. The current killaura module feels so messy and the different killaura modes feel like completely different modules.

Here's a comparison between the old killaura & new, you can see how messy and inconsistent the new one is compared to the old one:
image.png
image.png
image.png

New "Normal, Blatant, Silent" Killaura
image.png
image.png
image.png

Old "Legit, Switch, Normal" Killaura

How I would improve the killaura modes:

-"Normal" Killaura:

-Normal killaura is probably the best mode currently because it makes sense, it is organized & is very self explantory as well as user friendly. It is simply a normal killaura, a multiaura. No changes needed.

-"Blatant" Killaura:

-Rename to Switch aura again, this is what it is and calling it anything else just makes the killaura module more confusing to use and less user friendly.
-Add back "Silent" and "Anti-Cheat" aim mode, removing these in the first place was a mistake.
-Make holding right click with switch aura like "vanilla autoblock", this is already a thing with Normal aura as well as a thing with pretty much any other client. It doesn't make sense that holding right click is the same as the "autoblock" option in switch aura, an autoblock that is made for old watchdog and now not only obsulete but also completely different to what holding right click should be. This would add some consistency between Normal & Switch aura as well as user friendliness.

-"Silent" Killaura:

-Rename to "Legit" killaura, it attempts to be a legit killaura by not using any exploits. Calling it anything else is just confusing.
-Make the silent aim mode not silent, this would make it "bypass" pretty much any anticheat as movement wouldn't be something you can't do legit. This would truly make it a "legit" killaura not using any exploits, basically guaranteeing at least one mode of killaura bypassing any anticheat, forever.
-Additionally make a silent aim mode that completely simulates vanilla movement, this might not be the best or the simplest option but its always a possibility although I personally believe just making the current aim mode not silent would be a much better option.

Last edited:

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
(Kind of a different suggestion post, which is why im not following the suggestion format).

Keep in mind when I say no bypass updates I mean no updates for bypasses specifically designed to bypass certain anticheats, two of the features I request will be something "new" (barely, small changes that already exist elsewhere), the rest of the features already exist/have existed and none of them are specific bypasses.

Before I start, yes killaura is a blatant module which Vape doesn't have much (or any) interest in updating but considering killaura is probably one of the most useful and probably one of the most used modules in Vape I really think it deserves one final improvements update. Most other blatant modules are as good as they can be without bypass updates but killaura could be improved so much without adding actual bypasses or making major changes to the module itself.

Killaura needs an update, and no im not talking about some useless bypasses that will get patched within 3 days or some weird features that no one would use, im talking about a (most likely) very appreciated improvement to the current killaura module that would put it in its final form not needing any more updates, ever. As well as making it more user friendly, consistent and overall just better.

Currently, the killaura module is very unorganized & doesn't make much sense. What makes "Blatant" aura any more blatant than Normal aura? Why is "Silent" aura attempting to be a legit form of aura while still having a very detectable silent aim mode?. Why are the settings within the gui so unorganized and inconsistent?. The current killaura module feels so messy and the different killaura modes feel like completely different modules.

Here's a comparison between the old killaura & new, you can see how messy and inconsistent the new one is compared to the old one:
image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png
image.png

-"Normal" Killaura:

-Normal killaura is probably the best mode currently because it makes sense, it is organized & is very self explantory as well as user friendly. It is simply a normal killaura, a multiaura. No changes needed.

-"Blatant" Killaura:

-Rename to Switch aura again, this is what it is and calling it anything else just makes the killaura module more confusing to use and less user friendly.
-Add back "Silent" and "Anti-Cheat" aim mode, removing these in the first place was a mistake.
-Make holding right click with switch aura like "vanilla autoblock", this is already a thing with Normal aura as well as a thing with pretty much any other client. It doesn't make sense that holding right click is the same as the "autoblock" option in switch aura, an autoblock that is made for old watchdog and now not only obsulete but also completely different to what holding right click should be. This would add some consistency between Normal & Switch aura as well as user friendliness.

-"Silent" Killaura:

-Rename to "Legit" killaura, it attempts to be a legit killaura by not using any exploits. Calling it anything else is just confusing.
-Make the silent aim mode not silent, this would make it bypass pretty much any anticheat as movement wouldn't be something you can't do legit. This would truly make it a "legit" killaura not using any exploits, basically guaranteeing at least one mode of killaura bypassing any anticheat, forever.
-Additionally make a silent aim mode that completely simulates vanilla movement, this might not be the best or the simplest option but its always a possibility although I personally believe just making the current aim mode not silent would be a much better option.
+1 this is all facts and i recommend that yall do this @Manthe

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
@rofl can you explain the parts you disagree with? what made you reply with the "no" emoji

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png
image.png

-"Normal" Killaura:

-"Blatant" Killaura:

-"Silent" Killaura:

-Make the silent aim mode not silent, this would make it "bypass" pretty much any anticheat as movement wouldn't be something you can't do legit. This would truly make it a "legit" killaura not using any exploits, basically guaranteeing at least one mode of killaura bypassing any anticheat, forever.
I think that the current module is fine, my one change that I would make is that lock view aura should move correctly.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png
image.png

-"Normal" Killaura:

-"Blatant" Killaura:

-"Silent" Killaura:

If I had to remake aura here is how I would do it:

Killaura is split into two modes: Hitbox and Rotation. These names are extremely intuitive. If you ask the average cheater if hitboxes bypass hypixel, they would tell you no, but if you ask them if "normal" aura bypasses, they probably would have no idea. One of vape's goals is clearly to be intuitive, so naming these so does not imply that silent is not normal when in fact silent bypasses servers more frequently.

Rotation aura:

Rotation aura has two modes: silent and lockview. If you want silent could also have the old "anticheat" mode as a subcategory of it, but I think that just having one aim mode is more than enough for the average vape user. Lock view aura should move correctly, and just function almost identically to a strong aimassist + autoclicker. Both rotation aura should have the aim speed slider.

Hitbox aura:

Hitbox aura should have no modes. It is just the current normal aura.

There should then be universal settings (I would like these divided into dropdowns with sections like attack settings, conditional settings, etc, but that really isn't needed):
Blockhit: Functions the same as the autoclicker's manual blockhit
APS: Same as normal
Swing range: Same as normal
Attack Range: Same as normal
Max Angle: Same as normal
Disable on death: Same as normal
Require mouse down: Same as normal
Gui Check: Same as normal
Show Target: Same as normal
Limit to items: Same as normal

Here is the big thing that I would change:
Killaura should have a "blatant" option that allows for two things:
Multi aura and autoblock.

Autoblock: Autoblock should have two modes: vanilla and packet. Vanilla would function the same as holding down right click with the old aura, packet would be the current autoblock option with the blatant aura)

Multi aura: A third mode called "multi" should be added to the mode selection. I believe just calling it multi aura is much more straightforward than calling it blatant aura. It should be pretty much the same as the normal aura, just with the option to hit multiple people at once.