It's Impossible to Use Vape on MMC

manas

Social Credit
Manthe owns both Vape and MMC.
It would take very little effort for them to implement something in Vape that allows MMC to see a user using it.
Manthe Is not a snitch he go the good anticheat route for MMC but the good chrat route for vape

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
It's just not possible at all.
It's quite upsetting that you decide to embrace that void of ignorance in lieu of my enlightening explanation.
The fact of the matter is I was banned with extremely modest settings, settings that most would consider undetectable. Whether Vape is a scam or not, there has to be a reason.
By no means is vape a scam. From a business perspective it makes sense to integrate MMC and vape. Really, it's up to the maintainers to decide which takes precedence.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Why would a server want to stop closets, most people do it on their main account and spend money, it’s favorable to the server to keep them around…

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Why would a server want to stop closets, most people do it on their main account and spend money, it’s favorable to the server to keep them around…
I wasn't insinuating that the key players want MMC to completely rid itself of cheaters vape users, and if something like the system I proposed genuinely exists, it probably looks at the user's config and decides whether or not to let them stay. I don't know why OP supposedly got banned for only using toggle sprint, perhaps it whitelists only a select few features and they mistakenly didn't include that feature.

Putin

Social Credit
As an experiment, I logged onto MMC today and began playing completely legit with Vape injected. Even though I only had sprint on, I was banned for cheating within two hours. I was unsure about whether or not Vape was automatically detected by MMC before, since Manthe owns MMC, but now I am sure.
Vape will not work on Minemen
because mathe is owner of mineman bigbrain 200 iq you are so kurwa smart

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I wasn't insinuating that the key players want MMC to completely rid itself of cheaters vape users, and if something like the system I proposed genuinely exists, it probably looks at the user's config and decides whether or not to let them stay. I don't know why OP supposedly got banned for only using toggle sprint, perhaps it whitelists only a select few features and they mistakenly didn't include that feature.
My statement wasn't directed to what you were saying, I was just commenting that perhaps it's in their favor to keep cheaters since generally they spend money. Mineman exists to make money, it's no surprise.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Just to clarify, it does not. Vape treats mmc like any other server, and mmc treats vape like any other client. There is no functional link between the two whatsoever.
Glad to hear it from the man himself. My tinfoil hat remains just as radiant, though.

Dex v2

Social Credit
As an experiment, I logged onto MMC today and began playing completely legit with Vape injected. Even though I only had sprint on, I was banned for cheating within two hours. I was unsure about whether or not Vape was automatically detected by MMC before, since Manthe owns MMC, but now I am sure.
Vape will not work on Minemen
Are you fucking idiot if minemen detects Vape easily Thats not a good think for manthe because everyone figure it out and no one buys Vape