Item White List For Velocity

Rases

Social Credit
I know there are many options for determining whether your velocity activate or not. However, I don't feel they are actually optimal for real game situations. Take "only while targeting" as an example. It doesn't work very well if there is multiple player present: say you are trying to run from your current opponent, but there is another enemy in front of you, you still take reduced kb, which is not very optimal.

My solutions is to add a item white list for velocity, so that, for instance, you only take reduced knockback when you are actually fighting (aka holding a sword or an axe, etc), when you are trying to run away, you usually hold blocks or potions, that keeps your kb as in vanilla even if there is an unexpected player in front of you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I know there are many options for determining whether your velocity activate or not. However, I don't feel they are actually optimal for real game situations. Take "only while targeting" as an example. It doesn't work very well if there is multiple player present: say you are trying to run from your current opponent, but there is another enemy in front of you, you still take reduced kb, which is not very optimal.

My solutions is to add a item white list for velocity, so that, for instance, you only take reduced knockback when you are actually fighting (aka holding a sword or an axe, etc), when you are trying to run away, you usually hold blocks or potions, that keeps your kb as in vanilla even if there is an unexpected player in front of you.
This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever read, firstly if you’re in a position with 2 people surrounding you I don’t think increased knock back is going to help you. Also you do know kite mode exists right? Toggling it would probably be more useful.

• No
Reactions: vox

aka

Social Credit

just bind the module holy shit

vec.

Social Credit

this is the stupidest thing I've heard