VapeV4

obliging

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
is it worth it i really want vape v4 but im not sure yet
Blatant wise: No
Legit wise: Yes

In my opinion it feels overpriced but maybe we can get a revival of vape being A LOT better again. (I know Manthe works hard as shit on this so no worry to him)

pickledick

Social Credit
Blatant wise: No
Legit wise: Yes

In my opinion it feels overpriced but maybe we can get a revival of vape being A LOT better again. (I know Manthe works hard as shit on this so no worry to him)
wdym again? it does what its supposed to do. why are there so many people that obsess over having blatant bypasses when blatant cheating is so expensive now with alts

leltyy

Social Credit
i was thinking for a kinda beginner blocksmc kinda client for closet cheating that most likely bypasses with scaffold and basic stuff

VapeV4

Chenkenhacking

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
nah, use code MYFRIEND10(ZIBLACINGG) or merryzz to save 1$, and you can happy fly to the clouds

iloveyou

Social Credit
is it worth it i really want vape v4 but im not sure yet
is worth it if you want to cheat and get away with it. Worth it for me because I spent a lot of money and time into my main account so I want to be safe. I closet cheat, nothing obvius 🦊

sibyrd

Social Credit
yes if you plan to closet/ghost cheat

i also blatant cheat on hypixel but not on vape, i mainly use novoline (new novo not old) and tenacity when it updates, but if you want to use cheats on your main account, use vape

leltyy

Social Credit
yes if you plan to closet/ghost cheat

i also blatant cheat on hypixel but not on vape, i mainly use novoline (new novo not old) and tenacity when it updates, but if you want to use cheats on your main account, use vape
novoline is quite a special client but its the only client that bypasses all the time (mostly) but i got vape v4 for free so i need to wait to pay for any clients