Is Vape Lite still worth it in 2022?

december

Banned
Social Credit
I have thought about purchasing Vape Lite but after looking at the changelog it hasn't updated in over a year, so that is why I am here to ask the community, is it really worth $60? Please only answer if you have and use Vape Lite.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Whether it's worth $60 is hard to determine. Like many things, it's subjective.

For what it's worth, I never felt disappointed by vape lite. It has served me well.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I have thought about purchasing Vape Lite but after looking at the changelog it hasn't updated in over a year, so that is why I am here to ask the community, is it really worth $60? Please only answer if you have and use Vape Lite.
It doesn't update because it doesn't have to. Depends on what you need it for, if you don't need screenshare proof and if you don't need to use esp while recording you can just go with V4 instead.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
depends

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Do not buy vape lite in its current state. Unless u are an avid player on a random ass server that screenshares, you are fine with v4.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Only if you want to be undetectable in screen share.

SonThanh

Social Credit
it depend on you
if you want to best legit undetectable in screenshare use Vape Lite
if you want to best legit undetectable go with V4
i personal think V4 is already good (and im broke af) so no need to buy Lite