Is vape liete really SS proof?

WingsOfGold

Social Credit
As i said in the title, am i 100% dure i will bypass every SS with vape lite if i use all tutorial on how to bypass (disabeling defender, replacing the .exe ecc.) and will i have my money back if i get caught usining it (with video proof of curse). I really really want to buy vape lite but i think how famous it is will make it detectable (if it isnt already). 60$ is actually a lot so i want to be 100% sure il bypass every SS. @Manthe

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
As i said in the title, am i 100% dure i will bypass every SS with vape lite if i use all tutorial on how to bypass (disabeling defender, replacing the .exe ecc.) and will i have my money back if i get caught usining it (with video proof of curse). I really really want to buy vape lite but i think how famous it is will make it detectable (if it isnt already). 60$ is actually a lot so i want to be 100% sure il bypass every SS. @Manthe
Currently nothing find vape lite during an ss. (If you are on forge with the unsigned version.)

VapeV4User

Social Credit
Currently nothing find vape lite during an ss. (If you are on forge with the unsigned version.)
A potion.land Senior Moderator find my Vape Lite an hour ago, after checking with Process Hacker etc... After this, he found some Vape V4 old logs so he asked me to connect on my Vape.gg account. I tried to say i didnt have my password, I tried some random password but he said me to reset my password and finally saw i got a Vape Lite too. After checking some logs, he used an app to see my USB logs and he opened my Vape Lite, with my settings... (my USB key was disconnected). That's how I got spotted lol. If you have some ideas to be safer, i take them guys :) Have a good day

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
vape lite isn't completely undetectable like some people claim. some times programs like paladin and avenge will have methods to detect it, and then manthe will usually push an update that will patch these methods. it's a cat and mouse game and claiming that it is 100% undetectable in a screenshare is just false.

WingsOfGold

Social Credit
vape lite isn't completely undetectable like some people claim. some times programs like paladin and avenge will have methods to detect it, and then manthe will usually push an update that will patch these methods. it's a cat and mouse game and claiming that it is 100% undetectable in a screenshare is just false.
its funny how u say "like some people claim", i think u mean like THE FUCKING SITE claims

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
A potion.land Senior Moderator find my Vape Lite an hour ago, after checking with Process Hacker etc... After this, he found some Vape V4 old logs so he asked me to connect on my Vape.gg account. I tried to say i didnt have my password, I tried some random password but he said me to reset my password and finally saw i got a Vape Lite too. After checking some logs, he used an app to see my USB logs and he opened my Vape Lite, with my settings... (my USB key was disconnected). That's how I got spotted lol. If you have some ideas to be safer, i take them guys :) Have a good day
They just found it via pcaclient, but it's not an actual detection.

Poggers

Social Credit
I mean the only way for them to find it is if you name the exe vape lite and dont try to hid it