Is this actually true

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Not only is that complete bullshit, but the clients they recommended are some of the worst
1. Whiteout: basically exit scammed, will never be updated again, detected by all ss tools
2. Entropy: detected by most ss tools, terrible server side, crashes all the time and is extremely buggy, never gets updates
3. Dream: has had 1 update in the past year and a half, terrible server side, braindead staff and lazy dev
4. Antic is alright. They barely update but I will wait to judge them until the recode is out and I have a chance to use the client

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
We don’t watch what you’re doing on your computer and we certainly don’t have the ability to see that while it’s running. If you think we’re sending information about what you’re doing on your computer while vape is open, you can see via process hacker or whatever that there are no remote connections open after vape is finished loading.

Same goes for the claim that you would need to remove the file from your pc - there are no background programs running if that’s the implication.

executable

Social Credit
We don’t watch what you’re doing on your computer and we certainly don’t have the ability to see that while it’s running. If you think we’re sending information about what you’re doing on your computer while vape is open, you can see via process hacker or whatever that there are no remote connections open after vape is finished loading.

Same goes for the claim that you would need to remove the file from your pc - there are no background programs running if that’s the implication.
Thanks for clearing it up

seby

Social Credit

tanks for leting me no i can watch my chess pizza with reinsurance