Is the camera mod bannable in hypixel?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Freecam and freelook both are undetectable and wont ban, THE EXCEPTION is if you use blatant mode freecam and use that as a bednuker.
Not sure if it is anymore (they fixed some issues) but on certain anticheats freecam would insta ban as it sent some weird stuff. I think they fixed it though, and it was never detected on Hypixel as far as I know.

VapeV4 VapeLite

lolscary

Social Credit
Freecam and freelook both are undetectable and wont ban, THE EXCEPTION is if you use blatant mode freecam and use that as a bednuker.
Thanks for that, also to you meowmeow. Although I was referring to the Camera 1.1 mod (released by Merryzz in his mods folder and render settings video). Maybe hypixel staffs have a system to see what mods forge players use.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Thanks for that, also to you meowmeow. Although I was referring to the Camera 1.1 mod (released by Merryzz in his mods folder and render settings video). Maybe hypixel staffs have a system to see what mods forge players use.
They do but if they block a mod id I think it will just say so when trying to log in, you won't get banned you just can't log in. You would just have to change the modid anyways.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
They do but if they block a mod id I think it will just say so when trying to log in, you won't get banned you just can't log in.
They do ban for certain modIDs, the hypixel staff mod/lynx modID and the cyanide (original version, not the updated one) modid are the ones I know of but there’s probably more.