Is Fastplace 1 detectable?

Agnes

Social Credit
Or should I use rightclicker? Using legit scaffold & right-clicker just feels odd as I wouldn't normally spam right-click to speed bridge.

Agnes

Social Credit
ye but they wont ban cuz they never care about players hacking they will never notice it as well because most of the staff are braindead retards
So is fastplace something you can leave on 24/7? or is it blatant enough for you to have to toggle it based on when you need it.

Samson

Social Credit
Or should I use rightclicker? Using legit scaffold & right-clicker just feels odd as I wouldn't normally spam right-click to speed bridge.
Most servers do not detect fastplace server-sided although some do, rightclicker is less detectable with extra randomization on. I suggest using rightclicker with randomization on if you're playing on a server with a strict anticheat.

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
Most servers do not detect fastplace server-sided although some do, rightclicker is less detectable with extra randomization on. I suggest using rightclicker with randomization on if you're playing on a server with a strict anticheat.
does mmc detect fastplace?

Agnes

Social Credit
So on Hypixel it should be fine?