invwalk update

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4

Suggestion Description: not sprinting while moving items in your inventory with invwalk enabled bypasses many modern anticheats, so adding an option "stop sprinting" on invwalk and autoarmor will make these modules undetectable. also i would like to see a "legit invwalk" setting where you can see your inventory items but cant move them until you stop moving will be great

Video Reference (Not required): N/A

paperchaser

Social Credit
i dont think thats why invwalk is detectable. its detectable because the server knows you have your inventory open, and youre moving(impossible). i seriously doubt sprinting would make any difference anywhere

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i dont think thats why invwalk is detectable. its detectable because the server knows you have your inventory open, and youre moving(impossible). i seriously doubt sprinting would make any difference anywhere
we have tested it with @meowmeow thats why im suggesting it

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Not sprinting surprisingly does make a difference. Also the legit invwalk has been suggested before (by me) and I really hope it gets added because its undetectable and cannot be patched while still giving you an advantage, something that fits into vape perfectly.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Doesn’t work like that, you can reliably tell if someone’s opened their inventory and is moving. Only banning while also sprinting is probably some failsafe for certain false positives but that could easily be improved to more generally detect movement in inventory.

hakr

Social Credit
Doesn’t work like that, you can reliably tell if someone’s opened their inventory and is moving. Only banning while also sprinting is probably some failsafe for certain false positives but that could easily be improved to more generally detect movement in inventory.
Why don't you just mark it as a blatant feature and add it?
also
also to be able to walk while in vape gui and menu screens only
is a very good suggestion

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Because when we add something that's extremely easy to patch, it gets patched
What about visual only "invwalk"? Being able to see what you have in your inventory is useful on its own. (suggested before)