Invalid username or password

sleepx

Social Credit
I just bought the cheat and im getting the following error in the loader.
I'm using exactly the same login credentials as on vape.gg/login where I have used them to successfully log in and download the client.
Does anyone else experience this issue?

invalid.png

Legitgamer

Social Credit
Make sure that the credentials are the exact same as vape.gg/login, if you are still having the issue contact support with your issue at vape.gg/contact

sleepx

Social Credit
Make sure that the credentials are the exact same as vape.gg/login, if you are still having the issue contact support with your issue at vape.gg/contact
they are the exact same as i said. ive contacted the support but was wondering if any of u had a quick fix for this

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
I'm using exactly the same login credentials as on vape.gg/login where I have used them to successfully log in and download the client.

View attachment 6593
Try pasting your credentials from a notepad into the loader and the website and them submit both. If one works and the other doesn’t with the exact same thing in them, then contact support.

sleepx

Social Credit
Try pasting your credentials from a notepad into the loader and the website and them submit both. If one works and the other doesn’t with the exact same thing in them, then contact support.
ive tried that and it doesnt work sadly

Keeloman

Social Credit

View attachment 6593
Make sure you don't have a vpn and remember forums login and client login are different

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

View attachment 6593
did u change ur ip