Injecting Vape not working 90% of the Time

Whale6774

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
so I recently bought vape v4, and it works fine but I’ve been having trouble injecting it into lunar/badlion/normal Minecraft launcher as the vape client just goes to a white screen and freezes. Leaving me to restart whichever client I’m using as well as vape. It usually takes me like 5-10 tries but eventually it works. Is there a way to inject it easier and not have the vape v4 stop loading and freeze midway through?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Try 1.8.9 forge without any mods, it might be a mod issue. Also try 1.8.9 vanilla.

If it still doesn't work properly contact support vape.gg/support

kyrooo

Social Credit
so I recently bought vape v4, and it works fine but I’ve been having trouble injecting it into lunar/badlion/normal Minecraft launcher as the vape client just goes to a white screen and freezes. Leaving me to restart whichever client I’m using as well as vape. It usually takes me like 5-10 tries but eventually it works. Is there a way to inject it easier and not have the vape v4 stop loading and freeze midway through?
i have this issue dont go on forge just do the following:
1-open vape
2-open lunar/badlion/normal minecraft
3-let it inject when the white screen happens have minecraft minimized and click on the white screen wait 10 seconds and it will comoplete on loading.
4- you did it, you injected vape