[IMPORTANT VOTING] A quick poll

Should @SomeRandomDude be thrown into a pit with 30 gorillas who have not had an orgasm in 4 months?

• Total voters
VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
How do you think you're on this planet you wheelchair bound autistic 6 year old sit down
Fucking Retarded ass nigga go fucking slit your fucking wrists and throat go fucking commit suicide your entire family wants you to fucking commit suicide from how fucking retarded you are I will go to your fucking house and kill your entire fucking family and fuck their dead bodies. Go fucking die in a hole fucking retarded ass fucking nigga go fucking Die KYS

Simon_Hypixel

Social Credit
Fucking Retarded ass nigga go fucking slit your fucking wrists and throat go fucking commit suicide your entire family wants you to fucking commit suicide from how fucking retarded you are I will go to your fucking house and kill your entire fucking family and fuck their dead bodies. Go fucking die in a hole fucking retarded ass fucking nigga go fucking Die KYS
Stfu you great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly chop your 2 inch cock off and shove it down your throat slit ur wrists nigga kys nobody loves you i hope your house gets burned down and your family doesn't come to your funeral because they never loved you, little 13 year old child get off of this website your bitch ass would pull out of a fight irl faster than your dad should've 13 years ago weird freak

Simon_Hypixel

Social Credit
Stfu you great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly chop your 2 inch cock off and shove it down your throat slit ur wrists nigga kys nobody loves you i hope your house gets burned down and your family doesn't come to your funeral because they never loved you, little 13 year old child get off of this website your bitch ass would pull out of a fight irl faster than your dad should've 13 years ago weird freak
im still working on the insults, please give me feedback guys!!!

should i add more "Nick Gurr" and "kys" and "slit"?? i think that would be the best direction to go!