If I were to post vape v4 videos on my yt that has my main account in videos can server staff ban my main account or alts?

ZackVapez

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Cheating on alt in yt video
+legit in yt video
=can they ban main or do they need proof?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Cheating on alt in yt video
+legit in yt video
=can they ban main or do they need proof?
Use a vpn on whatever account you're cheating / recording on and obviously don't post it on the same channel, as long as you don't do anything blatantly stupid they won't care to check that far.

ZackVapez

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Use a vpn on whatever account you're cheating / recording on and obviously don't post it on the same channel, as long as you don't do anything blatantly stupid they won't care to check that far.
So don’t post cheating on my channel with my main account… and can they ban me if they see I’m cheating in the video or should I use nick hider for videos?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
So don’t post cheating on my channel with my main account… and can they ban me if they see I’m cheating in the video or should I use nick hider for videos?
I mean generally recording yourself cheating isn't a great idea if you have a main account...

ZackVapez

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
AFAIK They won't ban you even if they see your username blatantly cheating on a video, since someone else could've used a mod like NickHider to impersonate you, though they could verify that. But I don't know of anyone getting banned from a video cheating, correct me if I'm wrong. But having videos with your main playing LEGIT will 100% not get your main banned.
If my main was legit but I had a alt that was blatant could they ban my main also as a punishment?