If anyone can help inject Vape into Labymod with forge I'd tip

xab0

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
I can inject vape v4 to labymod, but not when using forge for some reason, if anyone can find a solution I'd tip

xab0

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Yes, one mod and it works with Labymod forge but crashes as soon as I inject vape, and the mod is not the issue, because the same thing happens when using Labymod forge with no mods at all.
and that mod and vape work perfectly when using forge from the official minecraft launcher.
You can try this yourself, download Labymod and use the forge mode with or without mods and try injecting vape.

I love Labymod, this is the only issue I have with it, and their support aren't willing to help because "cheating bad".

Fere

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
I'm the same, now lunar is even more stable than forge

Zambos

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Yes, one mod and it works with Labymod forge but crashes as soon as I inject vape, and the mod is not the issue, because the same thing happens when using Labymod forge with no mods at all.
and that mod and vape work perfectly when using forge from the official minecraft launcher.
You can try this yourself, download Labymod and use the forge mode with or without mods and try injecting vape.

I love Labymod, this is the only issue I have with it, and their support aren't willing to help because "cheating bad".
that shouldn’t be the problem IDK just use lunar it’s better