I think watchdog is watching me.

TheHashMash

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but I turned on ESP and I saw a glitching hitbox above me when I was in games is this watchdog watching me and could is it more likely I'm gonna get banned. I'm using very safe settings only reach at 3.1-3.2 and aimbot at a 60 degree angle.

worldwidee

Social Credit
Probably nothing but if you’re using those settings there is literally 0% percent possibility you will be watchdog banned or even staff banned. A hit box flying around you usually means that someone watchdog reported you from what I can remember

TheHashMash

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Probably nothing but if you’re using those settings there is literally 0% percent possibility you will be watchdog banned or even staff banned. A hit box flying around you usually means that someone watchdog reported you from what I can remember
Ah ok cool, is it safe to still you the settings I am and also do you know how long it takes for watchdog to stop watching me?

Edit: on a seperate account I still get the watchdog so maybe its just always there.

Last edited:

Xghh

Social Credit
I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but I turned on ESP and I saw a glitching hitbox above me when I was in games is this watchdog watching me and could is it more likely I'm gonna get banned. I'm using very safe settings only reach at 3.1-3.2 and aimbot at a 60 degree angle.
That happens to everyone dont worry

worldwidee

Social Credit
Ah ok cool, is it safe to still you the settings I am and also do you know how long it takes for watchdog to stop watching me?

Edit: on a seperate account I still get the watchdog so maybe its just always there.
Yes your settings are completely safe

EmPaKu1

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
What you are seeing is the replay system watching you, this is the same for all player on hypixel. If you for example get a lot of reports a staff can "replay" you to se what you have done and if you have been cheating even if you log off

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⢉⠩⢍⡙⠛⠋⣉⠉⠍⢉⣉⣉⣉⠩⢉⠉⠛⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡴⠁⠀⠂⡠⠑⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠐⠁⢊⠀⠄⠈⢦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⣠⡾⠁⠀⠀⠄⣴⡪⠽⣿⡓⢦⠀⠀⡀⠀⣠⢖⣻⣿⣒⣦⠀⡀⢀⣈⢦⡀⠀ ⣰⠑⢰⠋⢩⡙⠒⠦⠖⠋⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠘⠦⠤⠴⠒⡟⠲⡌⠛⣆ ⢹⡰⡸⠈⢻⣈⠓⡦⢤⣀⡀⢾⠩⠤⠀⠀⠤⠌⡳⠐⣒⣠⣤⠖⢋⡟⠒⡏⡄⡟ ⠀⠙⢆⠀⠀⠻⡙⡿⢦⣄⣹⠙⠒⢲⠦⠴⡖⠒⠚⣏⣁⣤⣾⢚⡝⠁⠀⣨⠞⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠙⢧⡀⠈⡟⠛⠷⡾⣶⣾⣷⠾⠛⢻⠉⢀⡽⠋⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢤⡠⢂⠌⡛⠦⠤⣄⣇⣀⣀⣸⣀⡤⠼⠚⡉⢄⠠⣠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠮⣔⡁⠦⠀⣤⠤⠤⣤⠄⠰⠌⣂⡬⠖⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠤⢤⣀⣀⡤⠴⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀