I need honest opinions on Vape Lite

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Title
i basically am planning to purchase vape lite lifetime soon but it’s pretty expensive and I need some thoughts on what you guys think of it, is it worth $60? I already have v4 but as most of you know u can’t inject it into lunar and I can’t stand using blc or anything else, for all you lite users I just need an opinion on it, is it useful? what modules does it have and how well does it work with lunar client (Ac off of course)

tl;dr
i just need a summary of your thoughts on it, is it worth it? What modules does it have? How well does it work with lunar client, Etc.

processos

Social Credit
If you want to buy Vape Lite just to inject and use on 3rd party clients then you're just wasting your money, Vape is not supposed to support these clients, its developers would probably prevent from vape being injected as soon it is possible, just as badlion client developers apparently have done (I think you can still inject if you mess around with Process Hacker 2 and Cheat Engine, take a look on "Detach from debugger" option from Process Hacker 2)
If you want to use it while recording/streaming I think it is a good option, as v4 is not OBS/any screen recorder/streamer proof, I don't know any other ghost client with such feature
You can also bypass ss with unsigned vape lite on forge, not worthy $60 for that specific reason (as generally servers that screenshare are just small servers)
I don't know much about the features but they sound cool, like the OBS proof visuals I mentioned before, also Vape Lite it is a very good legit cheat, on a server like Hypixel unless you go like 6 block reach and 0 0 velocity, you probably won't ever get banned, and you don't risk getting dogged as there are no blatant features, the only thing that can potentially get you dogged is vertical velocity

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
If you want to buy Vape Lite just to inject and use on 3rd party clients then you're just wasting your money, Vape is not supposed to support these clients, its developers would probably prevent from vape being injected as soon it is possible, just as badlion client developers apparently have done (I think you can still inject if you mess around with Process Hacker 2 and Cheat Engine, take a look on "Detach from debugger" option from Process Hacker 2)
If you want to use it while recording/streaming I think it is a good option, as v4 is not OBS/any screen recorder/streamer proof, I don't know any other ghost client with such feature
You can also bypass ss with unsigned vape lite on forge, not worthy $60 for that specific reason (as generally servers that screenshare are just small servers)
I don't know much about the features but they sound cool, like the OBS proof visuals I mentioned before, also Vape Lite it is a very good legit cheat, on a server like Hypixel unless you go like 6 block reach and 0 0 velocity, you probably won't ever get banned, and you don't risk getting dogged as there are no blatant features, the only thing that can potentially get you dogged is vertical velocity
so there's a way to inject vape into lunar by using process hacker 2 and cheat engine? If so is it vape lite or vape v4 or both?

processos

Social Credit
so there's a way to inject vape into lunar by using process hacker 2 and cheat engine? If so is it vape lite or vape v4 or both?
Not with lunar but this method may work with badlion I think, I don't have installed and I won't install it to test as it blocks vanilla Cheat Engine, and I use it

processos

Social Credit
Can you share the method nonetheless?
Process Hacker 2->javaw.exe->Miscellaneous->Detach from debugger and then try to run vape
And it may not work, I'm just thinking that it may work because of the badlion client debug mode, and because on some other games I could inject cheats by using this process hacker 2 thing, it would make sense if it really works, but I don't use badlion client

KevinDelgado

Social Credit
Process Hacker 2->javaw.exe->Miscellaneous->Detach from debugger and then try to run vape
And it may not work, I'm just thinking that it may work because of the badlion client debug mode, and because on some other games I could inject cheats by using this process hacker 2 thing, it would make sense if it really works, but I don't use badlion client
Well blc has an option to launch with debug mode, wich allow us to inject. Lunar doesn’t have such option so we gotta try this method of yours

processos

Social Credit
Well blc has an option to launch with debug mode, wich allow us to inject. Lunar doesn’t have such option so we gotta try this method of yours
It won't work, but try using the experimental thing from Lunar Client 1.8.9 or whatever is called, I don't get how can Vape inject on it as Lunar Client uses a very different way of obfuscation, which replaces classes names from like "EntityLivingBase" to "illlillil"

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
It won't work, but try using the experimental thing from Lunar Client 1.8.9 or whatever is called, I don't get how can Vape inject on it as Lunar Client uses a very different way of obfuscation, which replaces classes names from like "EntityLivingBase" to "illlillil"
how do you get the experimental mode to work?

Needle

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Don't buy it, please. It's detectable in screenshares and expensive as fuck. Get another client like cucklord and drip, which is cheaper and better for closet cheating.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
As a staff member, I can say I have detected two Vape Lite users over a very long period of time. It's good, it's a little pricey, and it has a lot of features and customization. If you care about money, you could look for a cheaper alternative but Vape Lite is one of the best on the market as of now.

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
As a staff member, I can say I have detected two Vape Lite users over a very long period of time. It's good, it's a little pricey, and it has a lot of features and customization. If you care about money, you could look for a cheaper alternative but Vape Lite is one of the best on the market as of now.
what the heck is a staff member doing here lmao